Chapter Twelve

Steve’s POV

I kissed Tony, pulling his buttoned shirt out of his pants. Tony sat up, his lips pressed against mine, and I pushed his jacket off gently. I slowly unbuttoned Tony’s shirt, my lips following my fingers.

“God, I love you.” Tony sighed, and I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

“I love you too,” I whispered, starting to suck a bruise above his left hip bone. 

I placed my arm around the small of his back and pulled Tony upward into my lips. I then took his briefs into my teeth and looked up at Tony. I started to pull the fabric down his legs, letting his cock spring out. Once I got his underwear off, I started to bite his hip socket. Tony whimpered, and I looked up at him.

“I love you, Baby.” I sighed, and Tony smiled as I rose up and stole a kiss from his lips.

I pressed my thigh between his legs and Tony moaned, his hips starting to rock. I pushed my leg harder against him, and I slowly dropped my head, breathing slowly on his neck. I licked a small stripe to his ear, and Tony whined, his hips bucking into my leg.

“Your presents going to be a hell of a lot better than mine.” Tony groaned, and I shook my head.

“I love what you got me. I’m just returning the favor.” I smirked at the billionaire, and Tony sighed as I let one of my hands slide under his pants.

I gently squeezed the tip of his member, and I slowly pressed my thumb against his slit. Tony moaned my name as if it were a prayer, and I slowly nipped at the end of Tony’s jaw. 

“Can I suck on you?” I asked, wanting to see the reaction I would get.

“Oh shit, you’re hot.” Tony gasped, and a moan fell from his lips when I drug my fingers up Tony’s dick. 

“Is that a yes?” I asked as Tony shuddered beneath me.

“Fuck...yeah,” Tony whispered, and I smiled taking his pants off.

I lowered my head, and I gently took Tony’s tip in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head, and Tony’s hips gently bucked causing me to take more of him into my mouth. I hollowed out my cheeks, running my hands down Tony’s legs, and I slowly bobbed my head. Tony wrapped gripped my hair in his hands and pulled. I started bobbing my head faster, my tongue twisting around his dick.

“Holy fuck,” Tony whimpered, and I hallowed my cheeks again. 

I ran my hands along the backsides of Tony’s legs, and a small giggle fell from his lips. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, and Tony giggled again as I brushed against the little hairs along his hamstrings. I closed my eyes, swallowing, before I bobbed my head again, my fingers drawing delicate patterns on the back of Tony’s legs. He giggled again, as my hands got closer to his knees, and I looked back up at him, one of my eyebrows lifting. I slowly let Tony’s dick fall from my mouth, and Tony whimpered at the loss of connection. 

“Does that tickle?” I asked, drawing a circle with the pad of my finger against his leg, and my husband giggled again.

“C’mon Rogers, you know it does,” He muttered, and I placed a kiss against the inside of his leg, rubbing my nose against it afterward.

Tony laughed again, and I smiled up at him.

“Your beard tickles,” Tony said through his laughter, and I placed another kiss against his leg before continuing to brush my nose against it.  

Tony laughed again, and I sighed looking at him out of the corner of my eye. He was on his elbow now, one hand still locked in hair, and I chuckled lowly as he pulled it slightly. 

“Get back to what you were doing.” He ordered, and I brushed my beard against the inside of Tony’s leg once more.

“I don’t think I want to,” I smirked, and Tony shook his head.

“You monster.” He giggled, and I rose on my hands to look down on Tony.

“You’re beautiful.,” I sighed, and Tony’s fake scowl turned into a smile.

“You’re pretty nice on the eyes, too,” Tony smirked, and I kissed his lips softly before going back to what I was doing before. 

Tony’s member twitched as I deep throated him. He moaned my name, and I started sucking harder than I had before.  

“Steve,” Tony hummed, and I worked bobbed my head, letting one of my hands grope his ass.

Tony let out another sighing scream, and I squeezed him tighter. Tony whimpered, and I gently teased his hole with my finger. I gently pushed against it, and Tony let out a soft noise. I pushed my finger in, twisting it until he was open enough for another finger. I pushed into him, finding his g-spot, and I gently pressed against it. I stroked it, and Tony became much more vocal. After a few minutes, Tony announced that he was going to come, and I pressed his prostate harder. 

“C’mon baby,” I said around his dick. “You always look so beautiful when you do it.”

Tony moaned as I pressed against him again, and I could feel his dick twitch more in my mouth. I pressed his prostate harder, and I flicked my wrist a few times to get Tony to spill in my mouth. He let out a low moan, and I took my mouth off of him when I was finished. I whipped my mouth off with the back of my wrist, and Tony looked at me with a sad smile.

“Sorry I forgot about the gift.” Tony apologized, and I shook my head.

“Don’t be. I love it, even with the wait.” I smiled, and Steve pulled me into a kiss.

 “I love you, Hubby.” Tony sighed, and I gently pecked his nose.

“I love you too,” I sighed, flopping down on the bed next to him, and I pulled Tony up against my chest.

“Nothing for you?” Tony asked looking down at my dick, and I shook my head.

“That was your present,” I smirked, and Tony rolled his eyes, burying his face in my armpit, his facial hair gently brushing against it. 

“I love you,” Tony sighed, and I kissed the top of his head.

“I love you too, Tones.”