Chapter 6

I'm sorry for the late uploads...I just kinda suck at timing for the chapters to come out, while also being terrible at knowing spontaneous things my parents do. Anyways, Enjoy!

Y/n

I find myself laying on the common room couch with Ron above me, taking a nap as well. "He carried me up here, didn't he?" I think, not moving my head from his lap, trying to not wake him. I stay still, laying with my eyes open on the couch in silence. I hear bustling coming from the dorms, then groups of people start walking down the stairs.

I sit up, getting off Ron's lap as fast as humanly possible and I wave to all the girls coming down the steps. Ron jolts awake and he looks around as if trying to find me. "Ron..I'm here." I say waving to him from a couple feet away on the couch. "Why're you so-?" He cuts himself off as Hermione approaches us.

"Y/n, Ronald, shouldn't you two be out of uniform? We're going to Hogsmeade, remember?" I weakly smile at her and nod, Ron seemed to forget about it, "OH! That's today?!" He stands and dashed up the stairs of the boy's dorms to change.

I chuckle at his actions and Hermione and I walk upstairs so I can go change. As I'm changing, she speaks, "Y/n? A-About that...uh, boggart dilemma..."

I finish brushing my hair out, as it looked like a mess before, and I smile at her through the mirror, "'Mione, it's alright...I know it wasn't your fault. T-The boggart just showed me my worst fear...And I suppose that was it." I shrug, looking down and placing the hairbrush on my bed, walking over to her. She smiles and stands, engulfing me in a hug.

"Oh! I have something for you!" She lets me go and digs into her trunk, pulling out my beloved wand. "Thank you! I dropped it when I'd left, didn't I?" She nods and I take it from her, shoving it into my back pocket.

"We should get going, shall we?" Hermione asks, grabbing her Hogsmeade slip off her bed. I leave mine in my trunk, as I have no one to sign it at home.

We make it out, walking up to Harry and Ron as McGonagall explains to us that only the students with signed permission slips can go to Hogsmeade. I sigh as I see that Ron and Hermione are possibly the only ones going to Hogsmeade.

I follow Harry up to McGonagall as Ron and Hermione wait for us, "But, Professor, I thought, If you signed it then I could go." Harry days hopefully, stopping in front of the professor. I hug Hermione, then Ron goodbye and Harry and I accept defeat, staying here on the steps. Hermione waves to us and I wave back to her.

I look over at Harry and give him a weak smile, "I guess it's just you and me." He nods and we both walk back inside in silence.

***

Harry said that he had to go speak with Professor Lupin, so I'm sitting here alone, reading a book Hermione put on my bed.

I finally sigh, looking around as I mark the page and close the book. I lay on the couch and stare up at the ceiling until it's time to go and see Hermione and Ron when they get back.

***

"HARRY!" I yell, looking around at the common room, my heart speeding by a million times. "What?!" He yells back, looking really confused.

"You scared me!" I stand and shove him a bit. "You were sleeping, I had to!" He laughs and I pout, crossing my arms. "C'mon, lets go get Hermione and Ron, they just got back." He says, grabbing my arm and walking out of the portrait hole with me. I tiredly trudge behind him and pull my sleeves over my hands while we make it down to the entrance.

We hear the bustling of people coming back onto the grounds, people laughing, talking, then we see two familiar faces happily bounding up to us. I smile and we all start talking, walking up to the common room.