Chapter 7

Enjoy!

Y/n

I race to the goal, squinting through the rain, with the quaffle under my arm. I dodge a few of the Hufflepuff players, chucking the quaffle into their goal. The Gryffindor stands cheer once I chuck it, then I speed by the stands, hearing Hermione cheer particularly loud for Harry.

I turn and scan the area from above, trying to find where the quaffle's at. I look up and see the Hufflepuff's Seeker fall out of the sky, stunned. I then look up again and see something else falling from the sky. "Is that...HARRY!" I yell in my mind, and aloud apparently, my other team mates giving me a weird look. I soar as fast as I possibly can up to Harry and catch him on my broom.

I squint through the clouds, many black masses moving around before my eyes. Harry's gone completely limp and I lay him as comfortably as I can on my broom. I look around once again and one of the floating black masses come up to me.

My mouth falls agape and I feel cold...like all the happiness has been sucked away from me. My vision begins to blur and everything turns black in a matter of seconds.

Ron

Hermione and I notice that Harry and Y/n have been gone for quite a while... Y/n went up into the clouds a few minutes after Harry went, and they're both just...gone.

I squint at the rest of the game, knowing that Y/n can handle whatever's up there. She's strong. "RON, LISTEN TO ME!" Hermione yells, deathly gripping onto my arm. "What?!" I say, annoyed that she's moved my gaze away from the match.

"Y/n and Harry are falling from the sky!" She yells and points up at two rapidly falling bodies, two broomsticks followed right behind. I immediately shove people out of the way, knocking some over, pushing and pushing, just to get to her. A-And him, I-I didn't forget about my best friend.

Hermione, right behind me, pulls me off to the stairs and we dash all the way down, listening to the commentary, "...It appears both the Hufflepuff Seeker, Eli Evergreen, and Gryffindor Seeker, Harry Potter, have both been knocked out somehow. Y/n L/n, a Chaser of the Gryffindor team, has also been knocked out due to the same unknown reason. Now we're just going by points."

By the time we reach the bottom, the match has ended and Hufflepuff beat us 230-130. I could care less about Quidditch right now if it weren't for Y/n and Harry knocked out completely in the middle of the game. Hermione drags me off to the right, and we dash onto the field to get to them. Everyone from the Gryffindor team's crowded around them, trying to wake them up. I shove my way through, hitting my knees right beside Y/n. What's weird about them are that they're not as battered up as you think they'd be, bloody falling from the bloody sky, that is. They seem perfectly fine, actually.

"We've got to get them to hospital!" Hermione cries, clutching Harry from behind me. I pick Y/n up in my arms, almost like last year, and George grabs Harry. I've noticed that every time I pick her up, when she's knocked out or asleep, mind you, she's really really light. But it's the 'I can toss her in the air and the wind would take her' kind of light. She doesn't even feel heavy enough to be alive, at least I don't think.

George and I run up to the hospital wing while carrying Harry and Y/n and the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team behind us. Fred opens the door for George and me so we can take them inside faster.

Pomfrey puts Y/n and Harry next to each other so we can be there when they both wake up. I take my spot next to Hermione while both of us are in between them. I'm nearer Y/n and Hermione's nearer Harry, but we still look equally worried.

Pomfrey goes over to Harry's side first and places a sort of wet towel on his forehead. "Thanks to Professor Dumbledore, Mr Potter and Ms L/n are still here with us." Said Pomfrey. "Dumbledore saved them?" I asked, holding Y/n's small hand with both of mine.