Candy

As I wait, I become bored. I head into the yard, where I find something. Someone. A young child, sneaking over our fence, trying to get their ball back. Instead of beating them, this time, my limbs carry me towards them. A small hole in my mouth opens, through which a single piece of candy falls. It seals, like it was never even there. My paw offers it to the child. Only 6, they unwrap it, and eat it. They suddenly freeze, and rotate out their arms out in front of them, like a zombie. They bend over, the fur beginning to take over their body. Their feet Shrink into stubs on their legs, and their knees shorten. Their arms shorten, and their hands become stumps. Black stumps. Their eyes expand into huge, terrifying white circles, then have a small, black dot grow in the middle. They are purple, and pink. They appear to be a piñata like a dragon, their snout slightly shorter, and with orange at the end. They have a small tail, and 4 limbs. They have a kind of black lining on their stomach, and also cannot speak. They have wings, which are purple, and can rotate slightly. They cannot fly. They are only six! They are 2 feet tall at the back, and, with wings, 3 feet tall. Their eyes dart around, trying to find a cause. They cry out, the first time I've seen one of us creatures talk. "Ah!" It cries out, but no sound comes. It is as if it's from inside of me. But I make no sound. It doesn't echo. "What happened to me? Who are you? Why did you give me that candy?" It keeps asking questions. I try to answer, and, surprisingly, it can understand me. "I... What did you do?" "Nothing, it was my limbs. You'll see." "What do you mean it was your limbs?" "I mean I lost control of my body. You're a piñata, now." "What do you mean, I'm a piñata?" The young child looked around, seeing its wings, and purple body. "Why am I purple?" "I told you, you're a piñata. Now go home, before anyone sees you! Don't go near any of your friends that aren't adults!" "Alright, Alright!" The young boy left. I am, once again, alone. Waiting, once more, for something to happen. I only hope he doesn't have siblings.