The Multiplying

I partake in my old pastime of attacking the air, until I feel it is ripe to become more. My limbs, once again, split in two, and begin to migrate up. I grow significantly taller, now, having grown to around 7 feet tall, nearly doubling my previous size. I now have 64 limbs, in total. They move throughout the environment, propelling me forwards, with that hunger driving me. I move towards the school, once again, and take up in a separate alley. I lure a smaller child and their older brother, the oldest being around eleven, into the alley, before quickly knocking the oldest into the wall, and attacking the youngest. The youngest chest quickly bursts, and the oldest is trapped on the ground. I roll them over, and begin to attack their stomach, which bursts, revealing candy. I consume the candy, now, it sustains me. I feel great. I hide both corpses in a nearby overflowing dumpster, dumping them under the trash. They aren't even trash, they're worse. Disgusting little things, they are. I slither back, but not before luring yet another child back, and offering them candy. They freeze, and I pile them into the alley. They, once again, become like my previous form. Better. The better form, compared to the normal child. I move back to the house, and grab a child on the way back, to be my apprentice. I force them to eat the candy, after only a few hours, they do it, being quite hungry. They begin to shake, and push their arms in front of them. Their limbs fatten, spouting pink and white tufts of paper. Their eyes are white, like mine were. Their legs, 4 in number. I keep them trapped, and I bring another child in, for them to consume. I watch, gleefully, as the child attacks the other. A perfect apprentice. They cry out. "Please, make it stop! Please! Don't keep me locked up in here!" I reply "Don't worry, my friend. You shall soon be better." They keep on crying out for the next three days or so, until they turn into another octopus. "Let me out, now, please? Please?" They plead, as they slither around the room. I unlock their door, and open it. They have 8 limbs, each tentacles. They have bright blue skin, with small bumps on their tentacles. It is rather confusing, as they appear rather fake. Phony. Like they're a piñata, but not a real piñata. This is awkward, as I thought they'd be like me. Like an actual piñata aesthetic . Not whatever this is. This impressionist attempt that went awkwardly wrong. It wobbles, slowly. It is but a mimicry of me! A crude joke. It's limbs aren't thick, nor numerous. It clearly needs some experience in the wild. I have decided: I shall throw it out. No more shall I tolerate this mimic of myself. It shall create a huge amount of piñatas, but only because I made it. I will not help it.