The School

I soon arrive at the school, which is full of children. Oddly, my limbs don't move on their own. I will be responsible for driving out these pests, now. I look for an alley, to lure a child into. Preferably dark, or with a corner. Anything will do. I decide on one a little far from school, and wait at the end. Soon, a child, walking home, sees me. I retreat behind the corner, and they give chase. I run, until they're out of view. I then cause them to freeze in place. I do repeated, rapid blows. One from each limb, where they then burst, rapidly. Their nourishment flows to me, rapidly. I feel rejuvenated. I put the corpse in the trash bin, then head back home. I feel no guilt. The little pest deserved it. I may have just saved millions of dollars. All for just a life. Also, that's food until the next growth. I head back, but not before luring another into the alley, and offering them some candy near the beginning. They accept, and freeze up, and I drag them to the back. It's not my problem, it just exterminates more of the pests. They become like me, before I turned into the more agile being. I head back home. Once I get home, I go back to my old hobby of punching at the air near the wall. The cops can't think too much, yet. I'll spread out my murders throughout the city, allowing me to avert suspicion. The child will, hopefully, with the next transformation time, turn into something like me. I once again sit on the bench, and occasionally go for a bout of punching at air. It is not that satisfying, compared to the real thing. Once I become more powerful, I can exterminate all of the little pests, outside the school. The little pests will hopefully not come back. They'll have to attack their own. I am quite excited, for the next transformation cycle. I will be able to be even faster in my executions, maybe even taking out 2 children in the space of one day. I sit in the chair, my limbs slowly getting more plump, and hard. I remember to hit the pests with the hard end, in order to make sure it doesn't damage me. Evolution is survival of the fittest, and I am above the fittest. I am the best. The only thing that separates me from them is the fact that they're little pests, and I'm a better being. I'll force them to reform. They'll see the right way. Soon, soon.