Chapter 12

BPOV

After everyone calmed down, after everyone came to terms with the fact that there were Vampires in existence, it's not like that was such a stretch from Aliens. I mean really. I had yet to drop one of the big bombs on my dad.
"There is more though. Jasper is going to be charging me in a couple of days. Sorry, big brother, I don't want to feel Maria's teeth near me," I said to them. Once was bad enough. The skunk sucking whore. I heard Emmett laugh and I just looked at him curiously.
"Emmett and I are just going to step out with Bella here for a second. We will be back." Jasper said with a calm smile. I yelped when Emmett picked me up and ran.
Ending up in the middle of the forest.
"What did you mean by 'once was bad enough' your still human Isabella," Jasper demanded.
Three days ago I would have argued a different point. But then I was in Wakanda, listening to you and my Mate, as well as everyone else, fights a battle that shouldn't need to be fought, but it has to be because Thanos is a Megalomaniac and wants to turn half of the universe into ash and dust. Three days ago I was a Vampire because of Maria, and because of her, you had to change me. Pete ended up calling Clint, who demanded that you change him also. In hindsight, I should have crushed that Giant Purple asshat in my shield, but I didn't think of that, I will next time. Was kind of distracted as well as completely mortified, but that's a different story." I shivered with disgust at having to see my Uncles junk.

"By the way, if you EVER dismember me again I will burn your sparkling ass to ash, you got me, Whitlock? Ash remember that. Goes for Peter too."
"Dude, you dismembered my sister? What the hell Man!" Emmett shouted as he tried to punch Jasper.
"I don't know, she's human, does it look like I have?!" Jasper asked, glaring at Emmett.
"You boys finished?" I asked. Getting tired of waiting for them to have their little glaring competition.
"Sorry Bells. Okay so Jazz here changes you, and we go into a battle, is there any particular timeline?" Emmett asks.
"Not that I can think of the top of my head. I just know I was a newborn. Very controlled newborn, kind of makes you and Petey nervous, so is Clint." I said smiling.

"Okay. Now about Clint. What's going on?" Jasper asks me.
"We date for a while, and you change us both. Turns out that he's my mate. Char confirmed it. We both have some serious trust issues thanks to you and Peter, but we got past it. Especially when we discovered the Mad Titan played a game of body snatchers. Totally replacing you three, that's why you tore us apart in the first place. We just don't know when it exactly happened. We need to get back. Need to get going, pack and get to New York... Oh yeah, by the way, Eddie Boy had been using me as a human Vending machine. Jarvis discovered I have, I think it was like .09% Venom in my system as well as two extra bite marks behind my knees." I said as I turned around, attempting to walk back to my house. I heard a growl coming from behind me before I was again scooped up and run home.
Once inside my dad pulled me aside, looking very serious.
"I don't want you to turn into one of them," Charlie said to me, he genuinely looked disgusted about the thought of it.
"I don't have a choice dad. I know Jasper made the deal with the Volturi, but I still need to turn, it's my choice. I would rather turn willingly than become some skunk sucking bitches lunch due to some miss guided notion that she is owed one, just because of who she sired. Trust me please, this way is better. Trust that I can make my own choices. Please. Please, Dad, trust me." I begged of him. I waited to see what he would say or do. He just sighed before nodding his head.

"I really don't like this, but I trust you Bells," Charlie said.
"Thank you. Now after I leave, go to Carlisle and Esme and ask to be taken to the Cabin. Quit your job, you have enough that you can retire in comfort. Please do this for me. If they ask how you know, just tell them I told you." I smiled, hugging him before running upstairs, grabbing the money I had hidden, as well as my purse and passport.
I didn't bother packing I would go shopping with Char and Rosalie soon enough. Making my way back downstairs, I asked when we would be heading off to New York.
I laughed when I heard my phone go off, alerting me of a text message.