Chapter 15

CPOV (Caius)

Once we arrived in New York, it was just a matter of time before we had all the covens that we had all sent out for, meet with us. We walked into the home that Isabella had brought us too, the first being that greeted us was none other than the Major.
"What are you all doing here?" He asked us.
"We are here at the request of young Isabella. She came to us, asking for our help." Marcus informed him. The Major just looked at her, easy as it was to see that he was not happy with her for doing this.
As he started to growl at her, we all surrounded her, our guards included, to protect Isabella from him.
"Bella?" a male voice called out to her from behind us.
"Clint." I turned to look at her and the new male.
"Where have you been?" he asked.
"Getting help." She replied as she looked down to her feet. It was my turn to growl now, how dear he make her feel inferior.
I picked her up and left the building with her in my arms, Athenodora close behind me. Now that we had found her, there was little chance of us letting her go.
"Things are so different now," Isabella whispered to herself. I looked over at my mate and wife, seeing that my Athenodora looked just as concerned as I felt. Both of us seem to feel rather protective of this young woman it seems.

JPOV

I felt like I was getting pulled in a hundred different directions. I wanted to go after my sister, I had wanted to beat the shit out of my sister's stupid mate, and I had wanted to follow where the pulling in my chest was taking me.
"Peter, go after Bella and make sure that she is okay, will you," I said as I glared at Clint. I could feel that I was not the only one that felt pissed at him.
"Clint, these are the Volturi. The one that just took off with your Mate was Caius. These are Aro and Marcus. They are the Kings of our race." I told Clint.
"So you are our Isabella's Mate," Marcus asked. I had to wonder what it was that he meant by 'Our Isabella' I would pull them aside later and ask.
"How do you know that?" Clint asked.
"I see bonds. I see that you are Isabella's mate. I see that the Major here, regards Isabella as a sister, just as the others of our race that are in this room do." Marcus said, letting Clint know of his gift.
Aro just walked up to Clint and offered his hand to shake.
"It is lovely to meet you, Mr Barton. I have heard a little about you from Isabella. It is nice to see and meet you for myself." Aro said just before Clint took his hand, shaking it. Aro kept hold of his hand while making small talk, as he got every bit of knowledge from Clint.
"Major do you having a place to hold one's of our kind?" Aro asked me.

"We have a temporary holding cell. But it needs to be guarded, as it is just part of the house itself. Why may I ask do you want to know." I asked, curious.
"May I talk to you in private, please. Marcus, if you would be so kind as to join us please." Aro asked, I just nodded and led them both to Bella's office. Once in there, I closed the door and sat down behind the desk.
"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked them both.
"Yes, Marcus had discovered that Isabella was blood to the three of us when she came to ask for our assistance for the coming battle. She informed us all; her brothers were currently looking for ways to both save half of the world's population, as cliché as that sounds, and destroy the threat that is coming to wipe out said half. We are here to assist you in any way that we can. As well, as being here to get to know Isabella. We would very much like to discover also how she is linked to us all, also." Aro said to me; it was almost like he was asking permission to get to know my sister.
"Okay, thank you for your help in the following situation, it will be very welcome, as you have access to things that we do not. As for Bella, she is her person, and if you want to get to know her, then you have to talk to her about that. I would not push anything right now; her mate has only just seen her again for the first time since she left after all. We had no idea where she had gone off too. But for some reason, I have a feeling that my brother Peter knew.

The two Kings and I talked for a little longer until a knock sounded on the door of the office. Once I had called out to them, we watched as Clint walked in. The feelings of hatred that I was getting from both Marcus and Aro was astounding.
"How can I help you, Clint?" I asked him.
"I can't get hold of Bella, even now that she's back, I was just wondering if you had heard from her at all," he asked, he had been struck hard when she left. Now that we knew it was too get help but at the time, no-one knew where she had gone, just that she was hurt and hadn't told a soul where she was heading. Even when I had asked Peter, he said that he didn't know. But I always wondered if that was the case. He had always been a sneaky bastard.
"No, I would say to keep being patient, as much as you can. Bella will come home soon, I'm sure." I smiled at him as I tried to be reassuring. I knew that he didn't buy it, though. I wasn't sure what exactly went on between those two, but I sure hope they fixed it soon.