Chapter 9

Arthit  was irritated to the core. He hated it already. He has not got his blood for the week yet. He was already growing weaker, along with that the pest Dan.  The problem that he caused few century ago was not enough. Now he wanted to do it again. If not knot he would have ripped that person today. Kong hurriedly went into his office and slammed the door.

Kong who was sitting in his table was totally shocked. More than shocked, he was scared.

"P'knot is everything alright?" Kong asked the moment he saw knot enter the room.

"It's nothing Kong. I will take care of it. He is just worried" knot said and followed Arthit inside the room.

Kong just sat there looking at the door from time to time not knowing what to do. After an hour or two Knot came out.

"Kong I have to go out somewhere for important work. Will he back soon. Just make sure Arthit doesn't go anywhere. If he wants to go anywhere just ask him to wait for me. I will be back soon" knot said to Kong and left in hurry. Kong who was sitting there has no knowledge  of what is really happening in there. Few more hours passed and Arthit came out fully groomed making Kong to lose a beat.

"Sir" Kong said standing up in his place.

"Where is knot ?" Arthit asked Kong.

"Sir he has gone out. He said he will be back very soon and asked you to wait fro him if you are going out" Kong said to Arthit without really looking into Arthit's eyes.

"Kong if knot shows up say to him that I have gone out to eat" Arthit said and started to walk before he can reach the main door. Kong was standing in front of Arthit.

"Sir I am sorry. You can say me what you want I will get it to you sir but I cannot allow you to go out" Kong said blocking Arthit way.

"Kong move away I don't want to mess now" Arthit said to Kong gently pushing him aside.

"But sir P'knot has strictly said not to allow you" Kong was trembling right now. Having Arthit in such a close proximity is affecting him but he cannot lose the battle he has to hold himself.

"Kong move I am losing control I can't hold anymore. I won't be sorry if I haem you anyway. Just move " Arthit said trying to hold himself but Kong was not willing to let Arthit go. Kong knows his boss. He knows his anger but still ....

"Sorry sir" Kong replied and stood blocking the way.

"Kong you have no idea what you are meddling with move" Arthit said. His voice started to tremble. Arthit was slowly starting to lose his control the smell from the Virgin was driving him crazy and he not being fed for a week was making him to lose his mind. He know if he stay there he will lose completely.

"Kong move" Arthit said again. This time his voice was not normal. It sounded dangerous still it had all the sins. It was like the most powerful devil is asking you to submit and you have no other go but to obey it and you will bend however you want just to please that devil.

Kong was mustering every ounce of will per he has to stop Arthit from going away. He started to breath heavy already like some ting was pulling him toward 's Arthit. Before he know what was happening Kong was in Arthit arms...

Arthit face was near his neck. Kong was trembling due to the touch..

Then....

A

"Ahhhh..."

A scream was heard......