Chapter 29

"How come we are in our home? What happened?" Kong's mother asked him.

"what was the last thing you remembered mom?" Kong asked her and Kong's mother eyes moved to Arthit who was sitting on the opposite side.

"He will do us no harm mom believe me" Kong said to her.

"I don't like him" She gave a blank statement.

"you will mother when you get to know him. He is a good person" Kong was trying to make the scene less intense and Arthit was sulking listening to their conversation.

"I remember covering my little one from the horrible world" when things sink into her, she raised her voice "where is she" she asked.

"She is safe mother see she is sleeping" he said to her. Kong's mother hugged the little one close to her heart and kissed her.

"Now explain what is going on between you to" she said to Kong holding her daughter.

"Mom you are not shocked that there are vampires in this world" Kong asked his mother.

"Why should I your father was one" Kong's mother said.

"What !!! why don't I know that." Now Kong was the one who was shocked.

"well we thought that it is for your good that you don't know. We didn't predict that you will be entangled with him and be a mate to one" she said.

"Who is my father" Kong asked her.

"Hello Kiddo" said a man no a vampire.

"Dan..???!!!" Now both Arthit and Kong was shocked.

"Why do you think I came infront of after too long huh?" Dan asked looking at Arthit.

"Kong it is dad for you, and I agree with your mother I don't like your boyfriend" Dan said to them.

"You dare." Arthit yelled and wanted to put his fist on Dan face and looking at kong's mother he stepped back.

"I need some air" Kong said to them and looked at Arthit. Arthit followed like an obedient puppy.

"Now I have to convince my rival to give your hands for marriage" Arthit said and kept his head between his legs.

Why the hell!!!!

"At least you got my consent for now. You have your whole life to pacify them for the marriage. They are going to be with us for a long time" Kong said to him

"Yes, they are"

The end.