Chapter 12

It was a new day. Kong was trying to find what was going on with him. It was like a black hole in mind. When he tries to think what happened to him. He is not able to remember anything.

He had a strange feeling that his boss was seeing him daily though knot said that his boss was not in town. It was like he can feel his touch and smell him but he cannot remember he seeing him but the feeling is tearing him apart.

Today his boss will be coming back to work and kong was overly excited for no reason. When he saw arthit in the office he felt it. The pull towards arthit. It was a pull like how the moths are attracted to the flames. It was pull like gravity. He would do anything to make him satisfy.  He felt that kind of pull towards arthit.

He always found himself attracted towards him but this time it was strange. When ever their eyes meet it was like arthit was touching him. At that movement. It sent a strange feeling towards him.

What made kong fear in the office was that knot was not there but only arthit. He was afraid that he would pounce on the person without his own knowledge because that is how he was like. His mind becomes numb when he see him. It is like a blank page. Sometimes he remembers that he meet arthit but what happened in their encounter he don't remember that. It made him to feel strange.

Right now kong was there standing in front of arthit. He was trying really hard to keep his consciousness but the next moment when he opened his eyes he was in his table. His entire body feels so sore. Like he was doing blue collar work.

He don't remember anything and that is driving him crazy. When he tries to say to someone about it. He have the strongest emotions against it. No matter how many times he tries it.

"Kong" Arthit yelled at kong from inside office.

"You called for me sir" Kong asked arthit the moment he entered the office.

"What did I say to you? Don't you remember what day is today? " Arthit was furious

"I am sorry master I forgot that today is Friday I will prepare your meal" Kong said to arthit and started to strip and pleasure himself in front of arthit.

"Enough pet. It's time for my meal" Arthit said to Kong and plunged his teeth on kongs neck.

"You are delicious as always pet. Now do your work. You remember what is happening between us only when I address you as pet. Now dress up and do your work" Arthit said to Kong and continued with his work.

When Kong regained his consciousness he was standing out his boss's room. He wanted to go inside and ask what happened but he felt that doing his work is much more important than that. So he decided to do continue with his work rather than trying to find what was happening with him