Chapter 26

Arthit was moving in and out of office. He was waiting for someone in particular but that person was nowhere to be found. Lots of things are running on his mind. He wanted to say a lot of thing to him, but he doesn't know how to start it.

Kong is always on time. He is never late, and it has past fifteen minutes of his time and he is not seen yet. Arthit was standing at the entrance and looking like a hawk but it was no avail.

He tried calling Kong and it went straight to voicemail. Arthit wanted to go and knock on his door but he wanted to give the man his space too.

"Where are you Kong?" Arthit was mumbling to himself.

At the other hand Kong was there boozing on the bar. He wanted to run away from everything. He felt like he cannot even breath in his personal space. Arthit was going crazy searching for the man. The words of singutan came to his mind and an unknown feeling came on his stomach. What if something bad happened to him was the only thought that filled his mind.

Arthit went like a mad man searching for Kongpob. He went to Kong's home so that he can track his scent but what happened was something beyond his imagination.

"Why are you here?" he asked the man who was standing in front of him.

"Don't you think it is me who should be asking the question" Dan asked smirking.

"If you had done something to him, I will kill you" he said to him lunging for his throat.

"You have to ask the question to yourself? I have not touched your pet. I don't like to play my game when my opponent is at my weakest. I am not that bad. I hate you to the core, but I am not cruel enough to kill your mate. He is at the vampire bar boozing. I said I will not touch him, but it doesn't mean that I will be there to save him" he said to him and left the place.

Arthit was crazily running to the bar to see his man having drink after drink.

"Kong" he said to the man and pushed him a little.

"Let go of me Arthit" he said to him and pushed him away.

"Kong please come with me" Arthit was literally begging Kong and the other man was not bulging at all. Arthit was very aware that they both started to create a scene. Arthit had no other go other than pulling the man with him.

Once they are both out Arthit took Kong to his condo without further talk.

"Why are you doing this to me Arthit? Why are you so cruel? I know that you love him but atleast give me a space to get hold of myself. Why do you not even allow me to think on my own?" Kong said to him beating his chest.

"what am I going to say may look strange to you, but I wanted to say this to you. I love you Kong. Not because you look like him not because I am addicted to your blood but because I love you. I love the real you. I love the Kong who is shy with me. I love hm because he is calm and collected to everyone. I love him because he I mature. I love him because he has the patience of the world. I love him because he is fearless and selfless. I love the Kon g who can be shy and demanding to me at the same time. I will never defy that I do not love signtuan but I love you too not because you are my mate. Even if you are not my mate I would have fallen far you because your eyes that has the fire in it pulls me towards you" Arthit said and turned only to see the man was in deep slumber.

Arthit wanted to bang his head but he got relaxed that the most important person in his life is safe and sleeping next to him. He found peace with that atleast.