Chapter 15

Kong was in deep thinking. All the things are getting entangled in his mind. Arthit. He had no idea what to think too. He was someone whom he genuinely liked. Though he knew that he cannot get close to him. He was happy that he is seeing him from a distance and he felt contented. Now everything was mess, the truth about Arthit was too much for him to take into his mind. He dreamt about the pale handsome man every night in his dreams. Few more days by the way that his heart fluttered everytime that man come close to him.. he was sure he would have fallen for him without his own knowledge.

"P let's play" the little one pulled Kong with her soft small hands.

"Play with dolly sweet heart P is tired" he said to her. Giving a weak smile hopping she will understand.

"You say this all time P but you don't play" the little one said sulking at her elder.

"Don't sulk little heart. P will play with you" he said to her and sat on the floor to accompany her. Though Kong was trying to play with her his mind was filled with other thoughts. He felt heavy. He looked at his mother who was happily cooking in the kitchen. He looked at the little angle who was smiling happily.

He hugged her close to his heart I won't let anything happen to you. If I have to sell myself to keep you alive and happy I will do that.

***

Right now Kong was standing in front of his office. He has been standing in front of it for more than an hour. He was not having second thoughts. He was not going to run away. He is not selfish. He can never live a happy life knowing that he sacrificed others life. He put a brave front and entered the office though he was shaking inside.

When he took the lift.

"Sir is waiting for you in the top floor" the lift operator said to him. When the lift got opened. He was stunned by the thing that was present in front of him. It was nothing like what he imagined.  He was welcomed by the most beautiful sight. A mini apartment with a roof garden, pool.

"Welcome to my lair" he heard a  honey coated husky voice.

"Sir" that all he said. He had no idea is there anything else that he should say.

"I presume that you made your decison" he said to him.

"I accept to be your meal but with a condition" he said to him. Arthit just nodded his head. He may look calm but his eyes were piercing Kong inside out. "I want you to give a word that you will not hurt my family no matter what. I put myself at stake for their safety and well being" he said to him. Kong was looking on his feet for the entire conversation. He dare not look at that piercing  eyes.

"I accept"  he heard a husky smooth voice near his ears. He looked up to see the person only to get startled . Arthit was so near to him and he can almost feel the nearness of arthit.

"Should I offer myself today sir" he asked him.

"No, not today. I will let you know when I want to sink my teeth. Now you can go" he said to Kong and blew his ear before moving away from him.