Chapter 17

As Kong was nearing the wooden house. Arthit was taken over by the scent of Kong and it was driving him crazy. More than anything it was full moon and Arthit was not in proper mind. Full moon is when the unmated vampire are at vulnerable. They will be taken over by hunger. The hunger for food and lust. If the vampire have not come across their mate they can be tamed to some extent and if they have it will be difficult for them. It is what happening to Arthit right now. He was overwhelmed by Kong. His body got addicted to him without his own knowledge when he kept on feeding the same blood. That is why vampire change their food partner often since they cannot get addicted to particular blood.

When Arthit took Kong's blood to satisfy his hunger often made him crazy for kong's blood no one other than his blood can satisfy his hunger. He needs him even he is full. He need atleast a drop of his blood to make him sane again. 

"Mine" Arthit said to kong and sunk his teeth into his devouring the delicious liquid. When Arthit sunk his teeth into Kong's body he had a strange feeling like he was pleasured by the sex god himself. At first Kong wanted to push Arthit away but he was near him his scent it made him unable to think properly. He was feeling weak. He wanted to protest but his voice came nothing more than a moan.

"You are Mine" Arthit said to kong and rubbed his nose on kong's neck.

"Arthit" kong was whimpering.

"I want you" Arthit said to kong started to tear Kong's dress apart.

"Arthit, no, Not like this" Kong said to arthit and he was trying to push arthit away from him but he was too weak too push the man.

"P'Knot" Kong gave a small yell. In no time Knot came into his view and knocked Arthit off.

"Leave your shirt here Kong. It will keep him sane till the full moon ends" knot said to kong and handed kong something else to wear.

"What happened here?" kong asked Knot when he was far away from there.

"Its full moon kong. so Arthit is not in right mind. Arthit drinking your blood often made him addicted to you.  I cannot say more than this kong you have to ask arthit for the remaining details. I can say only to this extend " Knot said to kong.

"Will he be alright P" Kong asked knot. Though he was angry on arthit for what he was doing to him. he cannot stop worrying about the person.

"I will not say. he will be completely alright but he will be  able to hold himself till the end of full moon. I am sorry to drag you into this" Knot said to kong.

Kong replied him nothing but gave him a nod because he does not want to talk anything for now.

"Kong I am sorry" knot said before leaving kong infront of his home.

He looked at knot leaving bike.