Chapter 28

Arthit cannot say things were normal as before but the tension between Kong and him have reduced a bit. Still Kong ignore him now and then but not completely. What can he do? He cannot blame the guy.

If he was in Kong's place, he would have made sure both of them don't see the light next day. Especially knowing that the vampires have no power on him. He knows that he has to do something. he cannot let this go on always. It has been a month since that incident and Kong is not even allowing him near.

Arthit Pov

I thought I should not do that, but I have to invade his privacy tonight. It's off for him and I am going to barge into his room. Whether he likes it or not.

When I went to kong's home I felt something weird. Things were not normal. Neither I can feel his mother's presence nor his sister's laughter. That cute kid always smiles but there was no sign of any of them. My feelings don't sit well with me. I felt something has gone wrong.

I entered his room without a second thought, and I know who did that. Kong has been kidnapped by the royals. Even before I can react, I felt a sudden pain, and everything went blank. The only thought that was on my mind was stay safe Kong.

*

When I woke up, I was there in front of the royal so was the entire Kong's family. I wanted to play safe, but I know there is no way that I can lie to them. If my heart could beat it would have stopped by now.

"Finally, your little mate is awake" one of the royal mocked.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"This is what I liked about your Arthit always straight to the point" he laughed as if he is finding my words funny. I can really see sarcasm in it.

"Master" I said to him.

"Finally, you remember who your master is Oon" he said.

"I always remember who my master is master" I said to him. I really want to rip his head knowing that my Kong is in danger.

"Today you know what I am going to do. I am going to teach you a lesson for hiding things from me" he said to me all his mocking was gone and eyes were cold as ice.

"I don't know what information you are talking about master" Arthit said to him.

"Don't play dear. You cannot fool me" he came down his aisle and went near Kong even before I can move towards them, I was restrained by two vampire guards. "This little mate of yours is not normal as others right" he said to me.

"I don't know what you are referring master" Arthit said to him.

"Liar" he yelled and before the wink of my eyes he was there in front of me giving a hard slap across my face.

"Don't harm him" Kong yelled at the other end trying to break free from them.

"One word from you little I will make sure that this is the last second that you will be seeing him" he said to him. Kong who was struggling went quite in an instant. I want to run to him and say that everything will be alright, but I know their words will be nothing but a lie. I don't even know whether we will walk out of this place alive. Scratch that whom am I fooling. There is no next day in our life. I am really breaking my head how we will escape from here one wrong move everything will be done.

"Master I have proposal for you" I said to him.

"I know it will be of no use but yes let me hear to that" he said to me.

"Why don't we make him like us master. He would be great use for us" I said to him.

"So, what he would be powerful than us. NO" he yelled and slapped me again.

"Please, please don't harm him" Kong was begging, and his eyes are teary, and it really hurt my heart to see him like that, but I have to bargain our way out. I just pray that the emergency plan that I draft with knot really works. It has been an hour since we are here all I have to do now is to get as much time as possible for knot to barge in here.

"Well, well is the love for your mate is more than the love for your blood?" he asked him mockingly and gripped his neck.

"oh, sorry I forgot that my powers on you don't work. Can I check whether it is same on your sister?" he said and went for her.

"Not her!!" me and Kong yelled at the same time and where in front of her. Even before I know I was thrown out of them.

"Kong do not let go of him" Arthit on the other side yelled at him. He may be the most powerful vampire, but he is nothing but a human in front of him. if that is true. No matter who touch him he will be a human. Humans means easy target.

Even before anyone know what was happening Arthit stacked the royal's heart.

His lifeless body was nothing but a dust right now. Arthit and Kong was standing in front of Kong's family making a protective chain. Arthit knows in no time others royal's will be there before him.

In fraction of seconds when other royals felt the demise of their bloodline. They where in the place in no time. It was right timing for knot to barge in and so is Dan.

"Don't ask me anything we can settle after this" Dan said and fought along the side of Arthit and Knot. It is 4 against 11 that means it included Kong. They were no match to the 11. When one of the vampires came too close to the light girl. Kong's mother who was covering her daughter in the corner went blitzkrieg.

"Not my daughter" she yelled and white light covered her entire body blinding everyone around them. When the light around her started to dim they were able to see who was there in front of them. She was something different. She was entirely white.

"Ophiuchus" one of them said. Kong and Arthit had no idea what we're happening. When Arthit heard the name, the folklore came to him mind but he thought that they are nothing but a myth.

They are the oldest race in the world. Even before the era of vampires. In present world no one had seen them but heard lot of fairy tales about them. They don't have to strain much just a little touch and you will be drained out of everything in your body no matter how powerful you are. No one had any idea what happened to them. There was a saying that they are the parent of all mythical creation. After ruling everyone for more than centuries they wanted to let go of everything they divided their kingdom to every mythical creature and vanished all sudden. No one had ever heard about them. Not even during the great war. They were there even before the era of dinosaurs.

Now Arthit can understand everything why Kong was different from every human. He is not human he is the King and the little girl who was clinging to Kong will be someone with so much of power because according to what I heard the power is transferred to the daughters and not son.

"Kneel before I suck every one of your energy" she said in her deadly voice. Arthit and Kong was totally felt strange. There was no back question her authoritative voice everyone kneeled down before her and hung their head giving the respect she deserves.

"This is one and only time I will say you leave my children alone"