Chapter 11

When Kong came to the office next day the entire area was silent. Neither knot was there nor his boss was there in his room. Kongpob was lazing around in his desk. Not knowing what to do. He was pretty sure that he has completed all his due work. Kong eyes started to close without his own knowledge.

"Nong..." he heard the soft and solid voice of knot.

"Sorry p I slept" Kong said to knot little embarrassed.

"It's OK Nong.  I told you to take off today why did you come?" Knot asked Kong.

"I am completely alright p. I don't want to take off." Kong said to knit.

"If you want anything let me know Nong I will be around" said knot and went to do his jobs.

Kong was sitting in his desk and starting at one particular place. His mind was fully occupied by one person that was his boss. He wanted to know why his boss has not showed up today. He does not know what was happening. From the moment he reached his home he has a strange feeling that he was followed by someone .  More that that he felt a familiar scent. The scent of his boss.

He also that he was stupid to think that way. His boss was someone with so much money he can get anyone he want in wink of an eye wh does he going to follow him to his home. Little did Kong know that his boss was not the only person who was following him.

"Kong I will be out for a minute" knot said and left the office. Kong was so engrossed in his thought and he had no idea what was happening around him. His entire sense was numbed by a most delicious scent.

He felt a cold hand grab him.

"Mr. Rojnapat" Kong said standing up from his seat in a hurry.

Arthit didn't give him any time to steady himself. Instead he pulled Kong to him cabin and slammed the door close. Kong was pinned against the door in no second. Kong was completely frozen and he had no idea what was happening and his body was too weak to fight the person who was pinning him.

In no time Arthit was snuggling his nose in Kong's neck.

"You smell delicious" Arthit whispered in Kong's ear

"Sir...." kong was whimpering due to  the touch of his boss.

"Do you know when the person blood taste sweet? When they are highly aroused and I feel the scent of your arousal" Arthit said pushing his hips against Kong's.

"Sir.." before kong can say anything Arthit has already sunk his teeth inside Kong's neck. Arthit was sucking  Kong's blood like it was the most delicious meal.

"Look into my eyes kong" he said to kong making the guy to look into Arthit face. "Whatever happens between us stays between us and you are not to utter a single word to anyone. Remember it kong from now on you mine to use as I need" Arthit said to him and left the place.

When knot entered the room it was like nothing has happened.

"Are you alright kong" knot asked the guy.

"Yes p " kong replied but knot cannot avoid the uneasy feeling inside his heart. He felt that something was entirely wrong.