Chapter 23

"Signtuan..........."Arthit said the name that has not came out of his mouth for years. If Arthit heart was beating it would have stopped in shock. If he could cry, he would have cried liters, but he cannot do anything. Other than staring the guy Infront of him. Arthit moved slowly and caressing the guy in front of him.

"Is it really you?" He asked.

"Yes, but I cannot stay long. I have to leave this vessel in a day" Singutan said to him.

"How long have you been here" He asked him.

"I have always been around you Arthit. It's you who have shut yourself from others. When you see him, I know that you cannot escape him. It is time for you to let go of me. I said I will come for you I came."

"With Dan, was it you or him"

"It was all him. I didn't say anything. Afterall he is your mate" he said staring right into Arthit eyes. "Don't say you have no idea about it Arthit. I know deep down you know that too."

"But he is..." Arthit stretched his thoughts.

"Human.. yes he is but he is not ordinary and I am pretty sure that you would have noticed" sigutan said sitting on the table and Arthit was standing in between his legs.

"I know he was a virgin when I slept with him" Arthit said to him.

"oh, come on Oon I know he is not the only virgin that you have encountered. He is more than that" Sigutan said pulling Arthit close to him.

"what are you trying to say?" Arthit asked him, showing his cute pount.

"He may be a virgin, but he has something not even other vampire has"

"what are you trying to say?"

"he has the ability to absorb the power you have till the time you are touching him. He is warm to you. Your touch is soft to him. you never had to hold back with him.it is not only because he is your mate it is also because he can do it. He is not just human. His power is not known even to him. He is unaware of his own self. It might get him into trouble. It is you who has to take care of him. when the truth about him is out in our society it is not going to be easy for him or you. I ask you to bond with him before it is too late. Else you will have no way to save him"

"What do you mean by it will be hard for me to save him?" Arthit asked. Its only his touch and his blood do nothing because if it does, he would have known it long ago.

"He is a threat to our society Arthit. He can make you human in fraction of seconds" Singutan was really trying hard to make him understand the situation. Arthit was so immune to it.

"It is not a threat but a boon. I would choose to be like him then live lonely throughout my life. You have seen the loneliness that I have seen these decades. The only thing that made me to hold myself was that you will come back. I was just holding to that promise that you made me. I don't blame you. Thank you for coming back. Though it is only for a day" Arthit said to him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Oon" Sigutan said to him.

"I love you Singto, I love you too" he said and held him close to himself.