Chapter 14- Important Purchase

COLLEGE IS ROUGH IM SO SORRY GUYS :(. IM ON CHRISTMAS BREAK NOW AND IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE UP FOR BEING SO BUSY IM SO SORRY (Sebastian is above)

Tyler POV

9-25-19

"Spencer Reid it's about fucking time you came in!" I hear a man yell from further in the store once we open the door and walk in.

Spencers directions play in the back of my mind, don't look up, and don't speak unless given permission. It seemed easy enough but what if this guy starts talking to me? How will I know if I'm allowed to talk or not. It's probably going to be a verbal cue.

The store smelt of fresh leather, and the ground had a very cool blue tile pattern that really caught my attention. I felt a hand on my shoulder and followed the tug that was dragging me along through the store.

"Van! How are you doing?" I hear Spencer say happily and I smile to myself hearing him sound so happy. I saw shiny leather boots come into my view from the ground.

While they started talking I started to think of how I felt right now. Spencer had his hand on my neck and was rubbing his thumb along my neck which was making me feel very comfortable. I had my hands behind my back like he taught me and was lightly leaning into his side, basking in the warmth he is radiating.

"And who is this" I hear the man ask, bringing me out of my thoughts and making my face flush, assuming he is talking about me. I fight the urge to look up and meet his face, remembering that Spencer hasn't told me to say anything yet.

"Good boy you remembered what I told you Tyler" Spencer praised softly, running his hands through my hair causing me to stifle a moan. "You may greet master Van" Spencer says tugging gently on my hair and I raise my eyes to meet Master Vans hard brown eyes.

He is a muscular man, wearing a black tank top and leather pants he screams dominance. I'm glad Spencer doesn't dress like that or else I would be in trouble big time. I feel a tap on my neck and I look up at Spencer who is giving me a stern look. "It's not nice to not introduce yourself Tyler" He says and I pale.

"I'm sorry sir I was lost in thought..." I quickly turn to Master Van and smile. "Hello Master Van, my name is Tyler. It's a pleasure to meet you" I bow my head at the end of my greeting like Jackson has taught me and I hear a pleased chuckle come from Master Van.

"Tyler you are free to look around here, don't listen to this old guy over here. Go look around I need to speak with Spencer for a bit" He tells me and I look up at Spencer who gives me a small smile. He pecks my lips before following Van behind the counter into and through a door. I noticed a red headed man behind the counter who was watching me with a small smile. I waved over at him and he returned it.

I took in my surroundings in the store and I am actually surprised at how much stuff is in the store and on the racks and shelves. I take out my phone and text Adam telling him where I am and suddenly an idea pops in my mind.

I never got any of the clothes I found online that I thought would make me look cute, I always borrow Adams. I smile to myself, feeling my back pocket to make sure my wallet is with me.

I go over to a rack full of leather shorts, thongs, ass-less chaps and pants. I rummage though the rack until I find my size in the shorts and the pants. I hold them close to me and look around the store to see if there is a fitting room sign anywhere.

"Finding everything ok" the red headed man asks from behind the counter and I smile at him nodding.

"Do you guys have a fitting room" I ask and he nods at me pointing to a bright red door along the wall that I somehow missed. I laugh to myself and thank him before going into the room and stripping from my shorts.