Chapter 9- Acting

SO WATTPAD THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO DELETE MY WHOLE CHAPTER SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT I'M SORRY IT WASN'T OUT FRIDAY

ABOVE IS LANE (LAWRENCE COKE)

Tyler POV

09-17-18

I'm sitting in front of Luke in his office right now at home. Surprisingly I've never been in this room but now I see why. Behind Luke there is a big painting of him standing and Jackson kneeling by his side. Luke is holding a leash in the painting and it's attached to the collar around Jacksons neck. I find myself staring at it for a long time just admiring the painting. Luke clears his throat making my eyes snap away from the painting to look at him. He's smirking at me and I start to blush. "Do you like that painting Tyler" He asks in his deep voice and I nod at him. Luke may be my brother in law but he is still intimidating as fuck.

"Now since you're in here with me I'm assuming that means you thought over your decision" He asks folding his hands on the table and I smile while nodding at him. I thought long and hard about this but once I talked to Adam and heard what he had to say and read a few more blogs, I knew what my decision had to be. "I have thought it over.... And I would love to begin training as a submissive" I say happily and Luke smiles at me. Like he actually smiled with teeth, he has never done that with me before! I feel this sense of pride start to build up in me and I smile back at him.

He opens one of his drawers and pulls out a stack of paper. He flops it down in front of me and I look at the top. "Submissive Training Contract". I gulp at the stack of paper and look up at Luke with a shocked expression on my face. Can all of these really be rules? I may have under estimated how serious this lifestyle is going to be.

"This is very legit Tyler, this contract outlines your whole training process at Noir, I'm going to read it over carefully with you and make sure you understand everything 100% before your date tonight" He says with a wink and I smirk at him. He hands me another copy of the contract to look at while he reads it over with me. Luke starts reading the preface of the contract and its really is starting to sound serious right now. My mind wanders as Luke drones on to how I'm going to tell Spencer tonight about my decision. He has been asking Topher and Adam what I decided but they played dumb for me like I asked them. He is so hot when he is persistent like this and it makes me want to keep making him guessing but tonight I am giving him the contract that Luke and I are going over right now. I nod back into consciousness when Luke starts to talk about the Calendar, this training really only last two weeks?

The talking goes on and on until we get to the very end and I neatly sign my name on Lukes copy, my copy and soon to be Spencers copy and I start grinning wide when I hand the pen back to Luke who is also grinning at me. "This is gonna be a lot of fun bud, you're gonna learn a lot and I can't wait for your examination" He says and I raise my eyebrow at the last part he just said. "Examination?" I say and he nods at me. "Yes every Dom and sub goes through a final evaluation with Jackson and I" He says and I sit on my hands to not try and fumble with them. That really makes me nervous to do all of this in front of my brothers, what if I'm bad at it and I give Jackson and Luke every reason to not let me in this lifestyle. I sigh looking up at him and he winks at me again "You'll be fine bud. Spencer is a good Dom I have no doubt you'll pass with flying colors" He says and that does make me feel better that I'm in good hands.

When Luke sends me out of his office I walk into the family room and see Jackson sitting on the couch watching a movie. I flop on the couch next to him and he smiles at me as I lay my head on his lap and he taps my nose making me giggle looking up at him. I'm glad that everything went good with Luke I was afraid he was going to make me do something obscure to get this contract from him but he was business like which made me happy. "I like your painting in the office" I say to Jackson which earns a blush from him and an award laugh. It really was a hot picture it showed off how much they love each other.