I'll Help You PurplePhone Part 1

AN- This wasn't requested by anybody, I just realized I hadn't posted any original PurplePhone. This is based on my FDAF AU. So, here we go!

A new month, a new location. That was William's motto. And it was usually a very true motto. It was open for a week, got shut down, then Fazbear spent the rest of the month building a new location. This one though, he had just got to it and it had been open for 2 months. That was beyond a record for a Freddy's location. And, in all honesty, it didn't look half bad.

Almost legal! Of course, it was a Freddy's, but still! While he was waiting for his interview he tried some of the pizza, curious to how it would taste.

It actually was kinda good! He looked around. The animatronics did have souls in them, since they reused the suits, but it gave them more character.

More life. It was, interesting. Then, he heard slight shuffling. A 'familiar' 'face' stepped out from the hallway that lead to the Security Office.

A reddish pink phone headed man stepped out wearing the typical clothes, a collared shirt with a tie, but an open green jacket with jeans and a dark red and orange tie. He was playing with his sleeves, looking at the ground.

Sure, most Phone Guy's were anxious because of the constant threat of the factory, but none were like this one. He could almost feel all the anxiety around him. For some reason, it made him put a nicer look on. He doesn't know why, but it didn't matter. The phone guy noticed him there and waved anxiously. "H-Hi, I'm- um- M-My name is S-Scott. But p-please call me P-PG."

'Well, that's weird.' He thought. He didn't say the usual Hello Hello thing.

The phone's eyes... or dial? widened when he noticed his mistake. It made William chuckle. "Don't worry Phoney, Imma veteran. There's no need to do all this shit. Oh yeah, my name is Willi by the way." PG seemed somewhat relieved when he said that. "I-It's nice to m-meet you W-William. Well, i-if you know what you're d-doing, then d-don't let me stop you. I'm going- I-I'll be in the s-saferoom if you n-need me."

He was so unconfident in his own words, it made William feel.... Actually, he didn't know what it made him feel. He hadn't ever felt this, hm. He just nodded and allowed him to run to 'safety', as no part of this pizzaria was safe. "Well, let's get to it!" He said out loud, being as cheerful as always.

Time to see how really ok this place was.

'Deep breathes.' The phone guy told himself. He had actually managed to speak to someone today, that was a plus. 'He must've thought you were so dumb with your stuttering, you think anyone will like you for it?'

'Why'd it have to come back?' He wondered, already feeling helpless. It might tell him the truth, but it always came at the worst times. 'No. No one does and will ever like you. The factory fucked up choosing YOU, the most pathetic person in the entire world, to be a Phone Man.' He took a shaky breath. He needed to focus on the cameras, not the voice. To the best of his ability he tried to ignore the voice, and his arm craving for a blade to be placed to his skin. He had to wait until after work. If someone caught him, they would believe he was faulty. Then they would send him back to the factory. He didn't want to ever go back there, although it would happen.

It may be hell here, but it was definitely better than if he went back.

He shivered in fear remembering what one of the members did to him when he had fallen asleep on the job. He could almost see the electricity and needles now. He had gotten an hour of sleep in the past month, he wasn't too surprised when it happened. And that was after just falling asleep, he didn't want to imagine what would happen if he failed.