y

chaeyoung's point of view

i woke up from an unfamiliar sight, this doesn't seem like my apartment. i got up from bed and i realized i slept at somi's. she was scared last night and was having a mental breakdown. she told me her girlfriend, yoojung, broke up with her. she didn't tell me why, but i didn't bother asking.

to be honest, i feel bad for my bestfriend. i know she loved her girlfriend very much that she was willing to give everything for her. i was really shocked to hear the sudden breakup, i know her girlfriend loved her too, but why?

"yah! you woke up late again! let's eat breakfast, i cooked-" i shook my head, smiling. of course, she's jeon somi. she's not jeon somi without her cooking skills.

"bacon and eggs? how can i forget how you burned my kitchen the last time you tried to cook breakfast for me?" mark the sarcasm, she really has great cooking skills.

"nope, i improved. taste it." i shook my head again, smirking. i followed her to the dining area and grabbed a fork to taste the food. i hesitated at first, but ate it after.

"you really improved, i guess you didn't put salt on the eggs?" i took a bacon and ate it. "and oh- you boiled the bacon" i laugh histerically as she looked embarassed.

"don't worry, it looks cute." she smiled sheepishly as i walked to the living room and jumped at the couch.

- end -