mina's point of view

i'm here in front of chaeyoung's classroom, she asked if i could help her accompany momo because momo's going to buy a gown for the JYP Promenade, i actually wanted to buy a gown for myself so i think i'm gonna be needing their help too.

"oh mina, you're here already." i clung to her arm and she flinched. oh, i forgot she doesn't like the clingy ones. i quickly removed my hands from her arms and walked beside momo who's just coming out from the room.

"hey minaring, nice to see you. you look blooming today." i smiled shyly, feeling embarassed about her compliment.

"thanks, momoring. by the way, let's go?" i faced chaeyoung while clinging onto momo, but she looked at momo first before turning to me.

"i-uh- can't actually make it right now so i won't be joining you two today. sorry, guys. i just received an urgent call from somi, really sorry." momo shook her head, indirectly saying that she understands the girl so i just nodded. i'm not disappointed, am i?

"y-yeah, it's fine. you can go, momo and i can have fun with just the two of us, right, momoring?" she nodded in excitement before hugging chaeyoung, i smiled at them but i heard her mutter something to chaeyoung before she bid goodbye. what was that?

"shall we?"

- end -