c

"oh, i like the style of her room, it's like the typical dancer's room." i fakely smiled, this is so making me jealous. i don't wanna develop a crush for her anymore.

out of boredom, i quickly stole the chips that was laying on momo's couch and hid it under my, i mean somi's oversized shirt.

"hey! what's that on your shirt?" i quickly ran away from her as she tried to get back the chips that i just stole.

"yah! you thief!" we continue to run circles as she chases me and my chips that i was hiding, it's mine now. momo won't notice it, why would she care about momo's chips? i stopped and frowned, does she have a crush on momo?

"give it back to me, or i'll tell momo." i pouted, showing my puppy eyes and cute dimples but she continued to ignore my cuteness, this is so heartbreaking.

i let her snatch the chips away from me but i still pretended to sulk.

"that's my cub!"

m-my cub?

"yah! i'm not a cub." i crossed my arms, i'm sulking, come on notice it.

"you look like one." she keeps insulting me, this is breaking my heart!

"you look like a penguin, too!" i defensively said.

"penguins are cute." she winked at me and i felt my heart just talked back.

"and so are you." i immediately covered my mouth as i realized what i just said.

oh no, me and my dangerous words.

she smiled at me while shaking her head as we sat in comfortable silence. we rest on the couch for like a few minutes, still smiling from what happened.

"by the way, you look cute on oversized shirts, you should keep wearing those."

wait- d-did she just call me cute?