n

mina's point of view

i just came back from the restroom and i feel so out of place here, i couldn't relate to what somi and yeri was talking about, this is so uncomfortable.

"minari, can i talk to you for a second?" i can feel my heart beating faster hearing her voice, shit.

"o-oh? yeah, sure." i shyly tucked my hair behind my ear as i followed behind her.

we stopped walking as we made our way to the garden, what is it that she wanna talk about?

"so, what do-"

"sorry," she cut me off, why is she saying sorry now, does she feel guilty for ditching me every time i ask her and momo out? does she feel guilty for avoiding me every time i try to talk to her? does she feel guilty all of a sudden because momo told her?

"i don't need your sorry, actually." i bitterly smiled, seeing her looking down. she's no need for me, it's not like i'll die if we don't become friends. i'm not forcing her to be close with me either, even if i feel really comfortable around her, who am i to force her?

"no, you don't understand."

"then make me, your actions are confusing me, chaeyoung. i feel like you don't like the thought of me being your friend, or maybe it's because you just don't like me. i don't know, i don't wanna force myself to you anymore." i felt my heart beating abnormally as she leans closer to me, making me see how handsome she is tonight.

what am i thinking? oh my. am i falling for her? no, i can't, i don't want to.

"i'm so sorry if you felt that way. it's just that.." i waited for her to say it, i hope it is what she says.

"momo likes you, i wanted you two to become more closer so she could get to know you better, and for you to get to know her more, too." oh, wow.

"w-wait-" is that why momo's being extra sweet and clingy to me? why didn't i think of that? this made things even more complicated, ugh.

"please don't hurt my friend, mina. i'm happy to see her happy with you. it's all that i want for her."

- end -