u

chaeyoung's point of view

it's been three weeks since momo and mina started training for the dance, and it's also been three weeks since i started to develop a crush for the japanese penguin.

i was cut off from my thoughts when i heard momo unnie sulking at me.

"chaeyoung, are you even listening? ugh, i hate you." i gave her a glare, she's been talking and storytelling for like almost two hours and i'm bored of her stories. she just talks about jokbals, anyway.

"you hate me now, huh? how about i call mina unnie? should i tell her that i want a dance training too? and oh, not from you."

"of course, i'm kidding! i-i really don't hate you, i love you, chaeyoungie!" i laughed at her silliness, not because she loves me but because she's jealous, she likes mina.

she told me she wanted to ask her out but didn't know what to do so instead, she asked me to help her.

she asked if i could play cupid and shoot my own psyche for her.

"yah! stop pushing me! i'll really call mina unnie, i swear!" i threatened, but she looked convinced.

"call her then, tell her i'm going to ask her out." i was stunned for a moment, i felt a pang on my chest as i watched her looking nervous. is she really serious about her?

should i really give up my feelings for mina?

this wouldn't have happened if i didn't invite momo to dahyun's party.

- end -