g

momo's point of view

i couldn't sleep for days, it's been two weeks since dahyun talked to me. fuck her for making me feel things i didn't wanna feel.

i like mina,

i really do.

please don't make me question my feelings for her, dahyun. you're making it harder for me.

"what's wrong? it looks like you haven't slept for days. is something bothering you?" i confessed to mina that night too, but it felt so plain. my heart wasn't beating fast like how it used to. what the fuck did dahyun's words do to my heart?

"sorry, minaring. it's just that-" she put a finger on my lips to stop me from explaining.

"it's okay, you don't have to say it if you can't." she smiled, assuring me that it's fine. but no, it isn't. i feel like i'm cheating on her while i'm courting her. this is really a bad idea, i hope dahyun didn't confess to me that night. things would be a lot better if she didn't.

she kept on eating her lunch as i watch her finish, i'm so sorry mina. i don't feel so good about this. i need to tell her about everything, i can't just keep this to her.

"minaring, there's something-"

"i heard it, don't worry. it's fine, it really is." i was stunned from my seat, hearing her words.

"w-what do you mean you heard it? y-you mean-"

"you like dahyun, don't you?" i couldn't utter a single word, i couldn't even move. she's so right.

"don't hold back, it will hurt." she held my hand and drew circles on it with her thumb.

"don't hide or deny your feelings, it will hurt the both of you. i can feel it, you love her and she does too. i'm not the person for you, momo. dahyun deserves you a lot better than me." i can feel my heart melting from her words, she's so kind. i think it's why i liked her before.

"and chaeyoung.." i got confused hearing chaeyoung's name, what about chaeyoung?

"..i like her."

"no way- are you serious?!" she nodded, looking down.

"are you kidding me? wow." i smirked at her seeing her blush, she's really into chaeyoung.

"ah, my chaeyoungie is so grown up. is that why it became a big deal that she became distant to you?"

"y-yeah, it kind of bothered me a lot. but now, she's not just distant, she's really avoiding me and i hate it." momo felt guilty, it's because of her. momo knew that chaeyoung was avoiding mina because of her, it's her fault.

"sorry, minaring, i shouldn't have asked her to help me. i didn't know you guys would reach this far." i sighed, i understand her. it's really funny how foolish we get when we fall in love.

"it's not your fault, it's her choice. i'll just let her be, these feelings will go away too. i'm just waiting for it to fade away, just like how she did."

"i don't think that's a good idea."

- end -