c

mina's point of view

chaeyoung's been distant to me these past few days. i can sense that something's up or maybe she's just not okay. i don't know, i hope she's doing good.

"yah, momoring! give it back." momo snatched my phone away from me, we're having a sleepover at her unit but i wasn't actually paying attention to the movie we were watching.

momo and i got closer ever since that day. we always go to café's, go shopping, eat dinner etc. she became extra sweet with me, i don't know maybe she's really that comfortable around me.

we're actually planning to go out tomorrow after our dance lesson, but momo said she needed to go to chaeyoung's, i don't know why.

"you seem to be distracted. what's bothering you, minaring?" i frowned, i feel so lazy. i just want to sleep and eat and play all day, but momo keeps on bothering me every minute.

"yah, i wanna sleep already." momo pouted, and i find it really cute when she does it. i pinched her cheeks, giggling at her cuteness. i saw her blush at my actions so i kept on pinching her cheeks, teasing her.

"am i too cute? you're like pinching my whole face, it hurts!" i laughed at her as i stopped teasing her. she is really fun to be with, that's why even she always bothers me, she's worth to be with.

"by the way, why'd you wanna go to chaeng's tomorrow?"

"she's uh, kind of not feeling well these past few days, but you can come if you want. she'll be happy to see you too." i shook my head, disagreeing on her suggestion.

"she's been distant to me, i don't think she'll like the idea of me visiting her place. so i think it's a no."

"oh, okay." i sighed as she leaned on my shoulders trying to make herself feel sleepy, i don't think chaeyoung likes me, as a friend.

- end -