i

chaeyoung's point of view (flashback)

"momo looks like she's found the one, eh? funny how i wasn't always counted as 'the one' when i was the one who stayed. " dahyun is drunk and so am i, we were laughing and joking around, but later on, we rant and cry our hearts as if it's our last moment of being free.

i tried to walk but my legs were wobbly, i was heading towards the back door to go to the kitchen and get another bottle of soju when i suddenly felt an arm on my waist and one on my shoulder, as if someone's carrying me through their shoulder.

"hey, get of me. who are you?"

mina's point of view (flashback)

"hey, get of me. who are you?"

i frowned looking at her condition, who told her to drink too much? i understand that this is a party but she looks so, wasted and drunk and, fine, a little cute, to be truly honest.

"your minari," she looked confused, feeling every part of my face as if she was scanning it through her palms.

"you look like a penguin- oh, no- a cute penguin!" she giggled as she cupped my face and tried to pinch my cheeks but momo suddenly came to the scene, and somehow, i felt relieved.

"she's a mess when she's drinking, sorry you had to witness her drunk state. by the way, i'm going to take her ho-"

"but dahyun's also wasted." momo's brows furrowed, looking around as she tries to find dahyun, but she then turned to me and looked questioningly.

"i think chaeyoung's with dahyun a while ago before i saw her making her way towards the back door." momo nodded, she quickly understood what i meant.

"i'll just take her home. and oh, mina, please take care of chaeyoung, she's a little careless when she's drunk. text me when you get home, arasseo?" mina nodded reassuring momo that she can take care of it.

- continuation on the next chapter -