e

momo's point of view

"what the fuck, son chaeyoung?" i angrily asked, brows furrowed and arms crossed.

"we're okay, she's good." i still couldn't process what has gotten into her but she cut me off.

"we talked, she explained everything to me. it's not her fault, and not mine too. what happened in the past wasn't what we both wanted, i wanted peace and please don't contradict my decisions." i was stunned from her words, it felt like a slap on my face, she's right.

"i won't die if i forgive her, right? in fact, she's now matured and careful about her decisions. it won't hurt to make friends again, will it?"

"what the fuck happened to my childish chaeng? you've grown up, aw!" i laughed at her face seeing cringiness written all over it.

"yah, let's go back. somi must be worried for not telling you what happened between me and yeri. and you should talk to yeri, too." i nodded, agreeing with her.

"you should talk to mina, too." she was stopped from her tracks, hearing mina's name. what's the matter?

"what about her? aren't you happy she's been closer to you these days?" i mentally slapped her face hearing her words. she's still the childish chaeyoung when it comes to these things.

"yah, i didn't ask you to avoid her while helping me. is it really required to distance yourself so she could be closer to me?" she sighed, feeling defeated.

"fine, i'll talk to her." i patted her back, slightly pushing her to go back to where mina is.

"momo, there's something i need to tell you." oh, it's dahyun.

- end -