Chapter 19: I missed you

(A/N I know that in the GIF above it's Alicia Vikander, but I can't find anything better. Besides, they're a cute couple.)

Astrid next found herself at a crime scene on the Thames staring at the body of an old fat man who appeared to be in his late thirties.

"Do you recon this is connected then?" said the Detective Inspector as the three made there way over to the body, "The bomber?"

"It must be. Odd though," Sherlock began before holding up the pink phone, "Hasn't been in touch."

"Yes, but we should still assume that some poor person is gonna explode if you don't figure this out, right?" Astrid asked

"Right." Sherlock confirmed as he began to look down and inspect the body.

As the detective was detecting, Astrid began to look around at the scene, until she heard her phone buzz in her pocket.

Look at the pier

SM

She sighed in relief and then looked at the pier, the familiar bulky blonde haired man was stood on the pier, out of sight.

"Sorry, I have to go." She quickly said to John, "I've got ...work."

"Alright." John said and Astrid ran up to the pier to see Seb ducking behind a building. She ran over to him to find him leaning against the wall smirking at her.

"Seb." she smiled at him.

"'lexa." he greeted as she sighed in relief. Astrid couldn't control herself at the sight of the tiger and ran up to him and attacked him with a hug, "Jeez, what's wrong Blondie."

"I've missed you." she smiled as Seb hugged her back, slightly confused.

"I spoke to you yesterday."

" 'I've missed you too Alexa' is what you're supposed to say."

"Jim told me what happened," he said comfortingly, "I'm so sorry."

"I was so scared." She said and pulled out of the hug and wiped away tears.

"You were?" he smirked at her and she hit him on the shoulder, "what was that for?"

"I'm being serious." She pouted her lips and crossed her arms like a baby.

"Stop being a baby." he said, "Where are you supposed to be right now."

"Work." she huffed.

"Don't worry Blondie, I'll give you a lift." he smirked and took her by the arm, "c'mon, it's only five minutes away."

"Why do you call me Blondie?" she said curiously as she wrapped her arm into his making it look like they were a couple.

"Why d'ya think," he asked and rolled his eyes when she shrugged, "because you're blonde."

"You are too!" she argued as she got into the front seat of the black car.

Seb laughed as he shut the door and walked round to sit in the drivers seat.

"So." he said as he began to drive.

"So?" Astrid questioned.

"You're dad's found you then?"

"I guess." she replied, "I still don't know what he looks like."

"Didn't you ask that old maid of yours?" he asked, "what did she say?"

"That he's tall, has dark hair and thin lips."

"Useful." Seb stated sarcastically.

"Really?" Alexa grinned hopefully.