Chapter Four

A month have passed and my relationship with Thranduil greatly improved. He was more patient with me and more gentle, every day we will to his office, where he teach me sindarin then we go take a walk in the garden and after that he goes do his King job, see if his kingdom is safe, if is there enough food for the year and other stuffs. I must say that I really am loving living in here, the people here were really nice to me, always helping me and show me how elf culture is beautiful. Tauriel was also a huge help to me, she was kind and really funny sometimes, making funny jokes about the mood of Thranduil, making us start a beautiful friendship.

I was strolling in the garden, just finish my lesson with Thranduil. Not going to lie, I'm pretty good elvish language even Thranduil was impressed with how fast I'm learning.

I stop and look at some flowers, but one of them catch my attention. It's was a white Lillie, it was gorgeous however it was wither. The branch had a fade color and some of his petals were start falling, I don't know why but the more I stay staring to the flower the more I feel her dying.

I bend down, touching the flower with one of my hands, feeling the petals under my fingers. Poor thing...i wish I could do something, I close my eyes, letting go a deep breath but suddenly a bright light came out from my hand that was touching the flower. My eyes widened and a small gasp falls from my lips, the light extinguished and the flower was looking good as new, like she was never about to die. What the hell was that??? I just stand there, looking to the flower then to my hand, still feeling it warm from what happen. DID I JUST CURE THE DAMN FLOWER?! I hear a loud gasp from behind me, I turn around and saw Thranduil standing there with wide eyes looking at me "...Amazing..." he whispers, I shot up, feeling panic running through my veins. What's happening with my body?! I feel Thranduil hand grabbing my wrist, rubbing his thumb on my skin "Breath Y/n...It's okay." I do what he said, taking deeps breaths. My heart start to beat normally, my hands stopped shaking. He moves his other hand to my cheek, rubbing it softly, I look up, letting myself lose into his ocean like eyes. He starts bending his head down, closing the distance between us, crushing his lips into mine. The kiss was soft but passionate, his hand let go my wrist and move behind my neck, grabbing it softly. He starts nibble my lower lip, making me gasp, he took that as an opportunity to push his tongue inside, exploring my mouth. A moan fall from me, grabbing his robe harder for not falling on the floor as my knees were like jelly. He pulls back, letting me breath.

He looks around and gasp, I look to him confused but that vanish as see almost a jungle around us. Various plants and flowers have grown around us, a sweet smell surrounded us from the flowers, beautiful butterfly and dragonfly flew around, little rabbits and other forest animals started appearing from the middle of the plants, then a huge white elk walks towards me, he stops and lift his head high in the air, looking more huge as his horns almost touch the tree branches. I took a step back, afraid from the beast, Thranduil put himself in front of me, protecting me. But then the elk look into my eyes and nod, bowing his head to me, then he leaves, leaving me and Thranduil shocked. What the hell was that? Thranduil looks back to me with wide eyes and a smile "You are truly amazing!" he gives me another kiss but this time more softly, I feel my face burning up as I remember the events that happen. God, we just kiss! "W..What happen? What was all that?" I shudder a bit, trying to look normal. He smiles "My dear, it seems that you have power over nature and animals. That white elf was the guardian of the forest, very wise creature. He has taken you as his Queen!" now I was speechless. I have power over nature and animals??? Fuck, so this was what Eru was talking. "I don't know that I had this power...How I can control it? What if I hurt somebody? It seems that my power is related to my emotions." I look to Thranduil eyes, trying not to have a panic attack again.

He pulls me to him, embracing me softly "Shhh...It's okay. You will not hurt anybody. I will send a message to Rivendell, Lothlórien and to Mithrandir telling about your power. Maybe they could help you control it." I nod and rest my head on his firm chest. We stay like that for a while but a small yawn escape from me, grabbing Thranduil attention "You should rest. Let me accompany you to your chambers." I try to argue, not wanting this wonderful time with him end, but he was stubborn like I was, so we ended walking to my room.

We arrive to my door, he turns to me and grab my face with his large hands, bend down crushing his lips to mine, kissing passionate. We pull away "Rest well, My Lady." I say a small goodbye and walk inside my room.

I close my door and run to my bed, jumping on it. A giggle falls from my lips as I think about what happen between me and Thranduil. Jesus, I feel like a teenager girl.

Well I must say that this day was the best day in my life, I discover that I have power over nature and animals, which I was a bit afraid, and me and Thranduil have kiss. He really a good kisser but that don't surprise me since he has 7000 years of experience. I walk to the balcony and sit on the chair, letting the warm sunlight touch my skin. Cuddling into the soft pillow that was there, I relax a bit, letting my energy return.

(Thranduil P.O.V)

Sitting on my throne on the meeting room, trying to listening to my council discuss so problem about a pack of orcs wonder in the forest but all was on my mind was Y/n. Wanting to kiss those plump soft lips again.

I was surprised about her power, how nature bend to her will, like she was some kind of Istari. It's known that some elves could interact with nature and animals but not like that. I could see the fear on her eyes as she tries to contain her power, it was obvious that she didn't have those kinds of powers in her world. Suddenly a though made way into my mind, maybe she could cure my forest. Make Greewood alive again.

I was so distracted with Y/n that I didn't notice my council was calling me, I shake those though away and concentrate on the meeting "My King, are you alright?" I nod and ask what he was asking me earlier, "My King, I was asking you if the mortal was going to the feast that will happen this week? I would like her to ask her if she would want come with me." with those words, I feel my blood boiling. Who this silvan elf think it is? Y/n was too good for him "Yes, she will come, as MY guest. Well if this is all, this meeting is over." with I leave the room. No one will have my Y/n. NO ONE!