First encounter 1918

-Flashback-

(Y/n POV)

"y/n, get over here" Your father calls from the other room.
You rush over only to be greeted by you father and many of his colleagues from the regular bar they go to.

"H-hello" you stutter looking down.

"Get me and the guys 8 beers from the basement"

"Alright!" I hurry downstairs

I'm an only child, I currently live alone with my father. I knew my mother when I was very young, I don't remember her at all though. I'm 14 right now. My father is usually blacked out drunk by 5 pm, so it's sort of odd he's awake now, where it's nearing 6:15.

He's usually at the bar during the day so I have a home to myself. I mostly go out into town and get groceries though. I go there so often practically everyone knows me. Sometimes ms, Hornbin at the fruit stand gives me a free plumb. She's real nice. It's incredibly unexpected too, considering how many people are out of work right now. People aren't usually willing to waste money on food that could go bad. But that just made me feel more special.

I grab the beers for my dad and his friends. I struggle to hold them all, so I grab 5,put them to the top of the stairs, then grab the remaining 3.

I distribute them out. Not receiving a single thank you, or any recognition whatsoever. I roll my eyes. As I distributed the last one, I not to him and as I turn my back I feel him grab my Ass. I quickly turn back to face him shocked. I see my father's face staring at me dead in the eye with this infuriated look. So I turn back around and walk to the kitchen.

"Bastard" I say to myself wiping the tears from my eyes

*knock knock knock*

I jerked my head towards the door "can I get it dad?" I hear my dad grumble in response

I open the door slightly, leaving the lock chain still attached. "Hello?"

It was a boy, possibly four or five years older than me. He was a brunette, wearing a red worn down coat. He looked shocked to see me.

I quickly wipe the remaining tears from my cheeks.

He cleared his throat, "hello, Is a man named James Miller in there?"

I close the door a bit so I could unhook the chain to open the door. "Ah- I'm not sure. My father has some men over right now" Hes staring at me intensely, he's easily a foot taller than me too. I feel nervous and I grab my elbows.
"Oh! I'm sorry, you see I just have never seen someone quite like you." He exclaims

"Like me?" Now I was even more confused

"You know.. Pretty?"

My eyes widened and I'm pretty sure my face was as red as his jacket.

"I-I'm y/n!" I say slowly looking backup at him

He blinks a few times

"Alastor, Pleasure to meet you" He holds out his hand with the largest grin on his face

I take it, but quickly remember why he's here. "Oh! I'll go ask my father if John Miller is in here"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to come inside to check for myself."

I looked at him questionably

"Alright?" I said to him with my head tilted

I start walking ahead and I hear him close the door. Then lock it? I look back and then see him with both hands behind his back in a professional manner. Guess I imagined it.

I lead him to the living room with all the men drinking. None of the men noticed me standing at the doorway. "See him?" Alastor walks beside me. I see a menacing grin appeared on his face.

"Indeed I do"

"So, what did you need h-" I was cut off by Alastor ripping a gun from his pocket and shooting all of the men in the head... but one.