Winter Of 1923 Pt 4

(//Authors note// Please be warned *THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE MATURE THEMES* thanks! And if you want to skip this chapter, go ahead. I'll do a slight recap at the beginning of it.)
(And I am so self conscious cause ive never written or posted anything like this... So bear with me)

We enter my bedroom. I go to the washroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Alastor is taking off his suit and his dress pants, and then puts a pair of sweatpants on. Which only leaves his undershirt and the sweatpants. "So fucking hansom" I think to myself, while stairing at him from the bathroom mirror.

"Enjoying the view?" He cockly says

I click my tongue and close the bathroom door. I hear him laugh as I close the door.

I finish brushing my teeth and make my way into the bedroom.
"You know, I didn't mention it before but," alastor rubs the back of his neck "That outfit is quite... Revealing"

I bite my lip "I don't really have anything else"

"Don't get me wrong," He swallows "I'm not complaining"

I almost choke on his words "I-I..."

He walks up to me and Puts his hands on my shoulders, making me back up. The bed ends up tripping me, which makes me fall right on the bed, and Alastor right on top of me.
We stay there for a moment.

He hops off of me, and he lays on the pillow beside me. I turn to face him.

"You're stunning" He says while moving to face me. Were both on our sides, facing each other.

I laugh (trying to hide my awkwardness) "And you're amazing, Al"

His smile widens. Which makes me smile. He leans into me and kisses me He's still on his side, leaning on his elbow for support. His tongue is exploring every inch of my mouth, claiming it as his own. He stops for a moment and looks down. I go to say something but he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry, my love." He lays back on his side "I just don't think that I'll be able to control myself if we go any further."

"Control is overrated anyways" I purr

I can't tell if his facial expression is shocked or aroused. So I test it.
I go on top of him, I cup his face and kiss him. It takes him a second to process what's happening. When he does, he grabs my waist and throws me under him.

"You didn't really think that id let you take the lead, did you?
He puts his forearm under my neck, while his other hand caressed my body. With his mouth slamming into mine, I get desperate.

"A-Alastor..." I moan. He looks away and swallows.  Aroused from my 'moan like' tone of voice. "I need more"

He only nods. Lips moving from my lips to my neck. Sucking on and biting every inch of it. It's making me go insane. His leg pressed in between my thighs. I moan slightly but quickly compose myself.

"I want to hear you"

I immediately complied, letting my voice go wild. He continues to physically mark me as his property.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way?" He asks staring at me, blushing

"Positive"

He unbuttons his shirt, and I take off my 'robe like pajamas'. He slips his hands behind my back, taking off my bra. His head right next to my ear, I smell his cologne "vanilla mint" I think to myself. He takes off his pants while I remove my lingerie. He looks me over, licking his lips. I immediately feel self conscious and cover my chest. He grabs both of my wrists. "Don't"
He pins my wrists above my head with one hand. He takes out his member. Jesus Christ, now THAT'S a sight to behold.
He slides the tip into my entrance. I moan, whining from the pain. He goes in deeper. "I'm halfway in, are you OK?"
Halfway in? I already feel so full...
"Y-yes"
He inserts it all the way in. Waiting for my approval.
"You-you can move"
He starts off slow, but gradually picks up pace. Moans filling the entire house. He must have remembered about James, because he quickly put his hand over my mouth. Not missing a beat. He slams right into my core, which is driving me INSANE. I start to feel a knot in my core build. Which is making me practically scream. Luckily Alastors hand is still there. I feel the knot snap, and my back arches, following a loud muffled moan. As I finish I feel Alastor Release into me, earning a loud grunt from him.
Both breathing heavily. Alastor moves his now messy hair out of his face. While I just lay there completely in awe. Alastor rolls off me, onto his back and says,

"Marry me"