chapter 17

23:00 Seoul, South Korea 37.5665° N, 126.9780° E

The pictures of The W Hotel didn't do it any justice.

Outside the entrance of the hotel was a long line of expensive cars lit up by the gleaming gold lights that lined the driveway of the hotel. The building itself was majestic all on its own. The large W at the front was displayed in dark blue light, while the entrance was bathed in dark shimmering purple lights.

"Wow." Suho breathed. He had plastered himself against the window of the agency van, drinking in the sight of the hotel with wide eyes.

"Alright everyone focus." Xiumin clapped his hands. "Everyone has their assignments. Chen and Lay, you guys are valets, place trackers on any cars that belong to targets."

Chen glanced warily at Lay who only nodded at Xiumin's instructions. Chen shifted uncomfortably in his seat, the weight of his conversation with Lay that morning replaying itself in his head.

"Baekhyun and Kai, you guys are lady and escort. Make friends and get as much info as you can on the race, we might have to participate in it."

Baekhyun smirked as he examined his eyeshadow in a small hand mirror, while Kai rolled his eyes.

"I'll be at down by the games listening in for info as a card dealer and Suho will try force pairing phones as a waiter. Everyone stay on the comm link, if anything goes wrong, one of us will come and get you. All good?"

"Yes sir." Baekhyun mini saluted Xiumin as they all exited the van.

Xiumin glanced at Suho who was still ogling the hotel.

"Suho."

"Hm?" He turned to look at his brother who watched him with worried eyes.

"Promise me you'll stay safe." Xiumin gripped his shoulders.

Xiumin's eye searched his young brother's face. Suho looked back all smiles and excitement.

If only you knew, Junmyeon.

"I will." Suho smiled. "This is exciting!"

Before Xiumin could say another word, Suho jogged past him, catching up with Baekhyun who swung an arm around his shoulder. Xiumin gazed quietly at his brother's back in worry before slowing following him.

"So, it's your first mission." Baekhyun smiled brightly.

Compared to the other team members, Baekhyun was dressed as a woman, and a very attractive one at that. He wearing a shiny black bob with large black sunglasses over his eyes. After tossing clothes around back at H.Q. he had settled for a simple off-the-shoulder black dress. He looked stunning, especially with the fan in his hand. The main reason he was dressed this way was because one of their past mission targets, Marcellano Cortez, was attending Blackpink's party, it was only wise that Baekhyun be in disguise.

Kai who was Baekhyun's partner for this mission was decked out in a three-piece suit that made him look like he had just stepped off a cat walk. He made Suho feel useless up until the moment Kai had softly asked him to help him fix his tie, which apparently the kid couldn't do on his own.

"Suho, we're counting on you to force pair with at least one Blackpink member's phone." Chen instructed as he handed Suho an innocent looking Samsung. "You said the program you placed on the phone should work, right?"

"It will." Suho nodded eagerly. "I made sure to add a backup program to protect the phone, so it won't be traced."

Chen's eyes lingered on Suho briefly, searching his eyes questioningly.