Morning For Lydia

Hi guys! Just a note, I'm aging Lydia to 18 for the story! She will not be 15!

Lydia's POV

I yawn, wake up, look at my clock, and see it's 10:17.

"Oh my god! I'm late for school!" 

I jump out of bed and run to my closet. Choosing an outfit isn't that hard for me because ALL of my clothes are black. And depressing. Like my soul. 

I wanna jump off the roof sometimes. That's how depressing my life is. I have no mom, a weird stepmom, and a dad who doesn't know I'm alive. At times I feel invisible.

"Good morning, babes!"

I scream and turn around to see a guy in a striped suit. He has GREEN hair. What the hecky naw?

"Who the hell are you?!" I scream at him.

"Wait... you can see me? I gunna have a new best friend!"

"Uh.. should I not be able to see you? And, I'm not your best friend. Who are you anyway? And what are you doing in my bedroom? Why are you in my bedroom? HOW are you in my bedroom?" I say all that really fast and this guy looks surprised. "Answer me!" I yell.  He just looks and me and smirks. "Ugh. Ok, look. Whoever you are, either answer my questions and then get out of my life or just get out of my life. I have enough to think about already."

The man grins. "I'm the ghost with the most babes." I glare at him. "First off. My name is Lydia. NOT babes. And second. If you're a ghost how can I see you?"

"Ok babes. I'm not really a ghost I'm a demon. And I have no fucking idea how you can see me." 

"What's your name then?"

"Uh, I can't say it. Have you ever played charades? We could do that?" I nod. "Ok, two words. Second word. Drink? Beverage? Wine? Juice?" He nods after juice. "First word. Bug? Ant?" "Close but no!" "Beetle?" "YES" "Beetlejuice?" "Yep now just say it 2 more times! No interruptions." I snort. "Why would I do that?"

I smirk and walk downstairs. "Hi sweetie," calls my stepmom, Delia. "Want any tea?" "No. I don't like tea. Thanks anyways, Delia."  "You can call me mom ya know." I roll my eyes. "Fuck you!" Delia calls after me.

"I'm going to school!"