Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

Lydia's POV

"Welcome home weirdo," Delia calls out as I walk in the house. "Shut up, bitch," I call back.

 I walk up to my bedroom and Beetlejuice follows me. "Okay babes. Time to say my name." "Can't I at least ask you WHY you want me to say your stupid name?" Beetlejuice groans. 

"Okay babes. You need to say my name so that I can be free. So I can use my powers. So that everyone can see me."

I look at him warily. "Alright. I'll say your name. Three times right? No words between?" He grins. "Yes." I swallow. 

"Wait! Don't say his name!" I spin around and see two people run into my room. "Who are you?" "We're the Maitlands. We're dead too and we've seen what he can do. It's not good. He kills people for fun!" I look at them skeptically. "I don't know if I should trust you guys. But I will."

They sigh. "Okay good. Just remember no name. Don't say his name. Oh.  I'm Adam, by the way." The boy says. "And I'm Barbra." She had a kind smile and right then I decided I liked her. I'm not to sure about Adam. There was a look in his eyes that suggested he didn't like me. 

BJ's POV

The ghost duo walks out and shuts the door. I turn and look at Lydia. "Ready babes?" She looks a little wary so I remind her she promised. I could see her look at the door, half expecting Adam and Barbra to come back in.

"Beetlejuice." I nod her on and smile. "Beetlejuice." I cross my fingers. 

"BEETLEJUICE!"

"It's showtime!"

 A/N  

Well, she said his name...