Happy Death Day to you

Barbra's POV

I can't believe it. Lydia married Beetlejuice. Why? Because she claims to love him. Bla Bla Bla. And then I remember. Beetlejuice is human! He can be possessed. So can Lydia! Hmmm. That's it! I figured out how to get rid of Beetlejuice. I'll posses Lydia and make her kill Beetlejuice! Wait... that would hurt Lyds... Aha!

"Adam! Come here! I figured out how to get rid of Beetlejuice! And I know you don't like Lydia so we can get rid of her too!" 

Adam looks surprised for a second but then nods. 

"What do we do Barbra?"

BJ's POV

I smile at Lydia and we start walking to the banquet hall for the after-wedding celebration. "Hey babes. You know what this means?"

"You're human!"

"Yes but not what I was going to say. You are now Lydia Guese!"

She smiles and hugs me. "I'm so happy to be Lydia Guese!" I kiss her head and BAM! I fall to the ground. Lydia gasps. "Beetlejuice! Are you-" But she falls to the ground blood pouring from her side. I look up and see The Maitlands standing a little ways away, guns in hands. I try to shout but I fall into blackness. 

Lydia's POV

"Barbra! How.... how could you?" I stammer. I look at her tears in my eyes. But it was Adam who answered. "It was for your own good." He raises the gun and shoots me again.