Yes I love Him/Her

****Two Weeks After Last Chapter****

BJ's POV

Ok. Here it goes. When Lydia wakes up I'm going to tell her. I'm going to tell her that I love her...

Lydia's POV

I wonder... do demons sleep? Do they fall in love with gothic teens? Gothic 18-year-olds by the name of Lydia? I really hope they do. Because I've fallen in love with Beetlejuice. I'm going to tell him today. God, I'm so nervous.

BJ's POV

Oh god, here she comes... "Hey, Lyds." "Hi Beej! Can I talk to you for a sec?" I gulp. What's she going to say? "Of course, babe. I've got a little something to tell you too." Lydia swallows. "I... I... I'm in love with you Beetlejuice." My jaw drops. Her eyes fill with tears. "I knew you would act this way," she sobs. Oh no. She thinks I don't like her! "No, Lydia! I understand! I love you too!" And just like that the crying stops. 

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. Gosh, Lyds do you think I'd lie about love? I'm really not that bad." She smiles. I trust you Beetlejuice."

****Three Months Later****

Lydia's POV

Beej has been acting weird all day. It seems like he's hiding a big secret. Something he doesn't want me to know. Could he be cheating on me? No. BJ wouldn't do that. He really cares about me. I can tell. By the way he looks at me.  By the way he touches me. He loves me and I love him. 

"Hey baby"

I turn around and there he is. The demon who stole my heart.

"What's up Beej?" He fidgets and looks around. "I was wondering..." "Yeah?" He gets down on one knee. Oh. My. God. This cannot be happening! I'm dreaming. This is too good to be true!

"Will you marry me?"

"YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"