Down with Delia!

Delia's POV

Mmm tasty! I never knew humans tasted so good! I think, sitting in my new palace. I look through my magic mirror into the world. Ahh... I think. Looking out. And then I see him. Walking towards my palace. Batman. My mortal enemy. My one weakness. How did he get here? I thought I locked him up! "Boshletvilkingug! Attack Batman!" (Boshletvilkingug is the chief alien.) "Yes, Supreme Ruler of all the World." 

As an army of aliens run outside to meet him I realize that the man outside, who I thought was Batman, was really a cardboard cut-out! 

"Delia."

 I spin around and see I am face to face with the REAL Batman. "That's Supreme Ruler of all the World to you, Batbug!" He smirks. "I can call you whatever I want Gunky Ruler of all the Farts."

I scream to my aliens. "Faigh a-steach an seo thu coigrich leisg! Tha Batman a-staigh an seo!"

( The language of aliens is Scottish Gaelic. Delia was saying Get in here you lazy aliens! Batman is in here!)

Batman's POV

The aliens run inside and race towards me but I've already killed Delia. "Aliens! I am your ruler now! Go back to Humpenkle! Go back to your planet!" The aliens bow and disapparate. I speak into Delia's magic mirror. "People of Earth! You are free from Delia!" They cheer and then I fall to the ground. Dead.

Iron Man's POV

I killed Batman! Yay! My life long mission has been completed! Yay! 

I skip in a circle and then trip over a book. I look down at it and see the title. Mystic Spells of the Dead? I think confusedly.  "Hi, Mr. Stark!" I spin around and see Spider-man.  "Hello, Peter." "Mr. Stark, can we work together?" "Yes!"

Peter walks around the room and then looks at the book on the floor. "What's this?"