Take Over

A/n

The story WILL go back to Beetlejuice and Lydia. I promise

-Beetlebabes

Delia's POV

As Beetlemoose? falls to the ground I look at the people around me. "Leaders from all around! See the power that I hold! None can stop me!" I look at the people and see 4 are not bowing. "Who dares to stand before me?" I say. My voice loud and powerful. I can see them trembling. "I am King Henton of Denmark. And these brave others are Prime Minister Donny, Emperor Akitheo, and Supreme Leader Hellen." The girl on his right looks at my face, her eyes full of anger. "Hawaii will never bow to you!"  

Suddenly a bright green light floods the area. A HUGE ufo lands behind me. About 100,000 aliens climb out and fall to their knees. "Delia, ruler of all, we worship you!" One alien steps forward holding a bag. "This bag has 3 million nukes made by us. They are a gift for you!" I smile. "Thank you for your generous gift." I pull out a walkie talkie and say into it, "I need 400 fighter planes that can hold nukes." 

One hour later

400 planes land behind me and take some nukes. "Bomb Denmark, Canada, Russia, and Hawaii," I say with no emotion. The planes take flight and I turn to face the aliens. "Kill Henton, Donny, Akitheo, and Hellen." The aliens advance on them and eat them.