Welcome to the Happy Hotel!!

It has been two days since you've been in hell, all you were doing so far was exploring. You just wanted to know where you were if you were to go out and do something. You really haven't eaten or drunk anything at all. Hopefully you'll be able to find a place to stay soon to get yourself settled.

You stopped walking, your feet tired from exploring. You sat down on a bench and sighed, are you just gonna be homeless and dirty forever or are you gonna find somewhere to stay? You didn't want to live out here with all the freaks who lived on the streets. That wouldn't be a perfect fit at all.

You looking up at the dark red sky wondering why you were here. You couldn't remember anything you would've done wrong to get here. All you can remember is getting shot by someone then stabbed. But how can someone just go after you if you did absolutely nothing wrong?

Hopefully you were able to get your memory back soon. God all you know is your name, how you died and where you died. Why was your memory so messed up? Did every demon come to hell forgetting what they have done to come here? Or was it just you?

Maybe it did happen to everyone, you didn't wanna just be the only one so you were satisfied with the answer you came up with.
You got up from the bench you were sitting at then began to walk around once again.

You looked down at your feet while you were walking then you suddenly bumped into someone. No more like they bumped into you because you stopped before you could walk into them.

"Shit!, I'm so sorry I-I didn't watch where I was going."

You stuttered a bit not wanting to get hurt if the demon you bumped into was bad news. You are able to get a good look at him. He had white hair all over him, some pink spots in his hair. He was wearing pink gloves on all four of his hands.

A black bow, and to what looking like a dress and or a long dress shirt that wasn't buttoned up all the way. Then black boots, one of his eyes were black with a pink pupil it was all pink. But the other eye was completely normal.

After a bit he looked at you, after dusting himself off.

"No, no it's fine babe don't need to be sorry."

He thought for a second and gave a smirk then he began to talk again.

"Hey so are you into men or women?~"

After that he was slapped in the back of the head by a while haired girl. She had an X over her eyes and a dress that went down half way her thighs. She was wearing different colored boots (I honestly don't know what they are) they were both long going up to mid thigh, she was also wearing long black gloves.

"Angel quit it!"

She looked at you and smile apologetically, then saying something else.

"Sorry about him he really doesn't know anything about manners"

"Hey!"

You just giggled and smiled at the both of them, they don't seem so bad. Just then they introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you I'm Vaggie."

"And I'm Angel"

He just winked at you playfully. You then introduced yourself.