House of Memories

It's been a few days ever since the Heart Demon came to you. She hasn't been keeping her promise like she said she would. You sighed quietly to yourself you were slightly sad. You wanted to know what power she was talking about and you wanted to learn! Powers seem so cool.

You just pushed away the thought of learning how to use the unknown powers you have and looked at Alastor. When you first told him about the Heart Demon it didn't really sound he trusted her at all. Maybe he knew her, No! That would be impossible, there's no way he could know her it's to big of a coincidence!

You walked over to Alastor and sat next to him on one of the bar stools. Causing him to look at you. His smile widening at the sight of you. You smiled kindly back at him.

"Why hello my dear! Such a fine day it is today!"

"Yeah it is nice today, nothing to exciting has happened yet."

He thought for a second looking away then looking back at you.

"So tell me my dear, has that Heart Demon made any contact with you over the last few days?"

You just shook your head no, wondering why he said her name like that. Now you knew that he didn't like her but for what reason? You were worried if you said yes that he would get upset.

You looked to see Alastor still looking down at you, you quickly looked down. Just itching to ask him if he knew the demon you spoke to just only a few days ago. You held back the urge and just stayed quiet. You then heard Alastor speak again.

"I've heard you're having trouble remembering why you are here my dear."

"Y-Yeah I can't really seem to remember anything bad I've done in my life that brought me here.."

"Well it must've been a mistake, you are like an angle and no not angle dust. Anything but him Hahaha!"

You slightly smiled he was so nice to you, but why? You just barely met him a few days ago though he was so charming. Well there could be different explanations for this, he could act like this with all the girls he's come upon.

"My dear I shall help you bring your memories back, only if you help me with someone in return~"

He grabbed your hand slightly spinning you around, you were now closer to him, this made you blush but you smiled to cover it. And when did we stand up?

"Okay I'll help you!"

"Splendid my dear!~"

After he said that he kept a hold on your hand and he was dragging you to the hotel elevator. He pressed a floor number and you guys went up. After the doors opened you both walked out and he dragged you into his room.

He closed the door behind the both of you then letting go of your hand.

"Alright my dear! I'm gonna need you to sleep and you are gonna dream. And when you dream you need to tell me what is happening"

"But how am I supposed to talk to you in my dream?"

"It will come naturally my dear don't worry~"

After the statement he motioned you to his bed and you laid in it. It smelt like cinnamon and vanilla, it was very calming you shut your eyes without realizing it. Just then you felt one of his hand on your forehead you immediately fell into a deep slumber.

________
inside your dream

You wake up now sitting up to see a completely different room, you look around seeing pictures of yourself and a man. He was fairly handsome but something told you that he wasn't all to good.

You get up from the bed, now walking into the washroom looking into the mirror you looked completely different. Your hair was [H-C] it was [H-L]. Your skin wasn't like it was in hell either it was [S-C]. You wore a dress that went down to your knees and high heels.

After a while of looking at yourself and your surroundings you then remembered. This was your home before your came to hell! You walked out the washroom then out of your room. You slowly walked around the house, you saw a dead body on the floor and you screamed!

You tried to see if they were actually just sleeping but no they were actually dead. It was a man.. He looked like the one in the picture you saw in the bedroom. You also looked to see that there was food on the table but only one of the plates were eaten off of.

You thought it was strange. Who could do this?! Why would anyone kill an innocent man you thought you were in a safe neighborhood considering you were rich and you had lots of security around the household.

You continued to look around the household until you heard a car pulling up in the driveway then a loud bang. The bang causing you to.

Wake up!!!

______

You instantly sat up after waking up, you were breathing heavily looking around. You saw Alastor.

"Oh gosh it was terrible! There was a dead man in the dining room!! Someone killed him! In my home!"

"I know dear, I know don't worry you told me everything"

He slightly rubbed circles on your back having you calm down. Yeah the dream couldn't have seemed so scary to him but it was to you. There was a dead man after all! And how come you immediately just dreamt of that? Was it something Alastor did?

You sighed, everything was happening so fast you didn't wanna know what happened after that loud bang. There could've been so many possibilities. Maybe you should wait a few weeks until you tried to do this again. Yes just wait a little while and you will be ready for the next time.

"I apologize if that was to much for you to handle my dear."

"No! No it's okay Alastor!"

You smiled at him and he smiled back, well he was already smiling but he smiled wider. This made you happy something about him made you feel so.. powerful and free.

____________

I deeply apologize for taking so long to publish this
I will try to work on this more often but I'm thinking of getting rid of this and starting from scratch
Let me know what you think but as always
Stay tuned~