~Powers~

[H-L] - Hair Length
[H-C] - Hair Color
[C-C] - Clothing Choice
[F-C] - Favorite Color
[S-F-C] - Second Favorite Color
________________________________

Finally you're gonna learn about what powers you have! And how to use them, this was so very exciting for you. The two siblings led you and Alastor to the backyard of the huge manor, you looked at everything you could as you went to some sort of training ground.

You looked at everything it seemed like it hasn't been used in decades. Though you didn't mind, soon you all stopped walking and stood in the middle of the training grounds. You looked at Beck and she looked back at you, she then spoke up.

"Alright my child how about we start off with something easy?"

"Like what?"

"Well I'm sure you can posses things just as easily as any other demon here can"

She then snapped her fingers and a small puppet doll appeared in her hands it was grey and had blood stains on it, there were stitches for the mouth and buttons for eyes. She let it float in the air and started moving it, she moved her hands which seemed to be how the puppet was moving.

It started to dance! You slightly giggled at this, it then started to dance around you which you followed it with you eyes, you turned a whole 360 degrees following all of it movements. She then stopped and held the puppet doll then handing it to you.

"See the trick is that you become the doll, you have to focus on every little detail and share a mind with it! You must focus and you will be able to get it, now you try!"

You looked at Alastor and he nodded, you for sure wanted to impress Alastor with how easily you were able to get it. You focused of the doll and you let it go, it was floating!! Good you got that step done but now you need to control it! You focused, well tried to it was hard to do it in front of three powerful demons.

You tried and tried but nothing happened, your head hung down as the doll fell to the ground. This was so humiliating, you failed in front of Alastor!

"I..I can't do it! I'm not strong enough!"

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked back up to see Jay. He was still smiling but his eyebrows showed that he was sad. Even with such a large smile he still showed his emotions as best he could. Then his staff started speaking for him.

"I know you barely met me [Y-N] but you can do this. And let me share this with you when we first came to hell it was hard to use our powers as well but we learned and you can too! And Becky here was a little clumsy when it came to learning"

"Hey! You can't share stuff like that!"

"She made many mistakes and she even destroyed a few buildings!"

"That's quite enough!"

You giggled at the two as they started a little conversation of their own, you then looked at Alastor, him looked back down at you.

"My dear I believe you can do this too, don't worry about anything! I will always be here for you~"

After what he said he grabbed your hand kissing the back of it, this made you blush but it boosted your confidence! You smiled at him and gave him a small hug. He was slightly shocked at his but he hugged back. You soon pulled away and looked at the two siblings who were talking to one another.