Heart and Music

Hope y'all don't mind me putting my oc in!
I know stuff like that gets annoying.
Anyway in with the show!!!

________

After getting settled into your hotel room you made your way to the elevator, pressing the lobby floor button. You walked in as the doors opened and looked out into the hallways watching as the doors slowly close together. You were now going down and after a bit of standing you were in the hotel lobby.

You looked around to see very few demons in the lobby, you went over to Charlie and greeted her.

"Hello Charlie!"

She turned to you and smiled.

"Hi [Y-N]! How are you liking the hotel? I know it's been a few hours but I really hope you are settling in well!"

"I'm liking it a lot! Thank you for letting me stay here Charlie!"

She nodded implying it as a thank you, you then left her to do her work. Though you went to the front desk of the establishment seeing a cat like demon with wings. Though you didn't question what exactly he was cause that would be very rude.

You sat down on one of the bar stools and introduced yourself.

"H-Hello I'm [Y-N]"

He looked at you with an annoyed expression, he put down the alcohol he was drinking and spoke to you.

"I'm Husk."

After that he went back to drinking, you sighed and walked away. Looked like no body wanted to talk to you at all. You sat down on one of the couches and looked at the roof. A few minutes passed silence filled the room, then there was a knock at the hotel door. You were gonna open it but Charlie had already beat you to it.

As she opened the door, you got a good look at who was outside of the door. It was a girl! Though before she was able to say anything Charlie slammed the door in her face and ran to get Vaggie. You were confused as to why she was getting Vaggie.

You watched as both Vaggie and Charlie went up to the door and opened it once again. You got a better look at the girl this time she was about 5'3. Her hair was fairly curly and a deep blood red, it went all the way down to the ground. She had very pale skin and her eyes were a lifeless grey color.

Her teeth were a blinding white and were slightly pointy. Her figure was like an hour glass, oh how many women would die for a body like that. Wait no! You shook your head off that thought and looked at her attire. She had on a white off shoulder dress it went down just above the midway of her thighs. There was a bloody x over the left side of her chest though that's where your heart is no?

She was wearing black gloves that went up her forearm. She had heels on, they were also white. She was wearing red hanging earrings, they were both half of a broken heart. And it looked like she was carrying a basket?

After looking over at her you hear her speak to Charlie and Vaggie.

"Ah Hello dear princess! And you her lovely friend!"

She had a British accent though she looked American and Japanese. You then heard Charlie speak.

"Who are you? And why are you here?