Secrets

You slightly tilted your head as you saw her walk away, she was going back to her brother. He had a very saddened expression and just looked down at the ground, you saw as she turned back around to face you and Alastor. She then started to make some hand movements that were causing her hands to glow a dark pink color. You watched as she then kissed both of her pinkies and clap her hands together slowly separating them.

As her hands started separating you saw an object come out of both sides of her hands and soon enough you saw it was Jays staff! You watched in amazement, it took such a strange ritual to make his staff.

You saw her give it to Jay and he nodded indicating a type of thanks. You saw him poke the floating smiling sun at the end of his staff and is suddenly started talking. "I am so sorry I dragged both you and Alastor here" he looked up as you both but you just smiled. "It's okay! I don't know what's going on but I won't intrude!" You looked over at Beck who had a tired look on her face. "My dear child and Alastor how about you both stay here for tonight? There are many extra bedrooms in my manor!"

You looked at Alastor he was still standing up straight with a huge smile on his face but it seems like he was irritated. "Well my love I don't see why not!" You cheered at his words you grabbed his hand and you both followed Back and Jay upstairs to the first story of her manor. She put you in a room and put Alastor in the room across from you, as soon as you both settled you decided to look around a bit. So you walked out of your room and went to another set of stairs going up to the third story.

The manor was extremely scary even if there were some dashes of pink and yellow it gave you bad vibes. You continued to walk down the corridor then see a room. It well seemed extremely normal but you just felt the urge to go in and so you did while closing the door behind you. You looked around to room to see picture frames hung on the wall all pictures of a man and a woman. The man seemed very happy and just overall excited in all the pictures but the women showed no expression at all, like if she was lifeless.

You continued to look around the room then seeing a projector hung on the roof of the room, you saw wires and followed them to a VHS player. You saw boxes filled with VHS's and some were labeled 'bad memories' and some 'good memories'. Curiosity hit you like a truck and grabbed a VHS labeled as 'bad memories'. You found the remote for the projector and turned it on them putting the VHS into the player and pressing play.

You then saw a man, he looked very different from the man who was in the picture hung on the wall. You watched as he set up the camera finally backing away from it, he then turned on the light and showed the women from the pictures tired up in a chair completely unfazed by his actions of turning on the lights. She looked just like.. Beck.

This caught your attention and continued to watch. You then heard the man in the video speak and you silently watched.

VHS

"This is experiment number fifty-two! Here we have in front of you is a lovely woman who I use to take care of as a child!" He laughs and walks closer to the women in the chair, putting his hands on her shoulders. "She was such a beautiful child, so helpless and cute. I just couldn't stop myself from hurting her any way possible it was extremely amazing." He then pulled the girls' longhand behind her putting it up into a ponytail.

"Go to hell!!!" She yelled at him, immediately a knife was put to her throat. "Listen here. Little Miss bitch! I already died and went to hell. I'm a demon more specifically your demon, I took you in when your parents put you out in the street only just a few weeks old. You are lucky your alive right now!!" He moved her face away from his letting out a "tch.." as she did so. He moved the knife away and put it on the floor.

"Well whoever is watching this tape prepare to be entertained because this is how she's going to die!! Along with her brother!" She slightly gasped and glared at him, he then started laughing. "That's right I know about him! You thought you could hide it from me?!!?"

He then pulled out another knife and ran at her. "You're gonna wish you never r-"

—VHS video paused —

You had instantly paused the video at the right time for it showed him forcing the knife into the girl who you had learned to be Beck. Tears pricked into your eyes at the horrifying sight, you looked at Beck in the video and she had no expression whatsoever.

You immediately turned off the projector and calm yourself down. That was a terrible idea. You looked around the room trying to find something to distract yourself with and soon enough you cake across a photo album. You opened it up to see Beck surrounded by people in masks and suits. There was writing at the top of the picture that said happy boss day. You smiled and continued to look through the pictures.

You came across one of Beck and the boy you saw in the picture frames. You looked a bit closer and he looked like Jay. He looked so much more different when he was alive! You went to the end of the photos and saw something. Horrific.

It was a picture of a room it was stained with blood and there standing was Beck. She looked very bloody and tired, she was casually holding a human head in her hand by the hair and in the background was the body. It was cut open in so many different ways and the organs were just spilling out of the body. Body parts were scattered around the room.

You dropped the photo album and immediately covered your mouth trying no to hurl. You took deep breaths and closed your eyes soon headed the door open. You quickly turned around and Beck enter the room, she seemed different. You were immediately scared when you saw her smile it was so sinister.

"I see you found out who I was. How about I tell you a story, my child. I promise it will be worth your while."