The Big Question

It took a while but you had finally woken up from sleeping. You stretched and rubbed your eyes, after sitting up and staring off for a bit you realized that you weren't in your room. All you remember was walking back to the hotel with Alastor but after you both got in it was just dark. You got up from the bed you were laying in.

Looking around the hotel room, you looked down at yourself and you were in pajamas. Who changed you into pj's? You then heard a knock on the door and you said to come in. You watched as the door opened seeing Alastor walk in with the wide smile he always wears.

"Ah good morning my dear, did you keep well?"

You nodded in response while yawning, and once again stretching.

"Is this your room Alastor?"

"Why yes it is my dear, you fell asleep a few seconds after waking into the hotel so I took you back to my room since I don't have your room key. And I wouldn't search your body for it, that wouldn't have been appropriate"

"Oh okay that makes sense but how come I have these pajamas on?"

"I used my powers to change you into something more comfortable my dear"

You nodded in response now fully aware of why you were not in your room and why you were wearing pajamas.

You walked out of Alastors hotel room and started to make your way to your own wanting to change out of the sleep wear. Once you made it to your door you walked into your room and picked out your usual clothing and made your way to the shower.

You then got undressed and showed washing your hair and body. The warm water felt good on your skin it relaxed you so much more than anything you liked doing did. After you finished rinsing your hair and body you got out and grabbed a towel drying yourself off.

You then changed into your clothes and brushed your hair, doing your regular daily routine. After you were satisfied with yourself you walked out of your room and made your way to the hotel lobby.

Once you were in the lobby you saw everyone doing their own thing, you smiled at this. You went to Angle immediately after seeing him.

"Hi Angel!"

"[Y-N] I haven't seen you in a while, whatcha been up to lately toots?"

"Well I learned to use some of my powers but I'm still learning!"

"Sounds fun, all I've been doing is watching everyone do their jobs in this crappy hotel!"

"That's not nice!"

"Sorry toots but it's so borring here"

You sighed and just smiled at him slightly giggling, you and Angel talked a bit more until you had to go help in the kitchen. Great now you were alone! You don't exactly know anyone here as well as you knew Angel.

____________

After a while you were finally done in the kitchen you sighed as you washed your hands and made your way out of the kitchen. You didn't expect to do so much work but you wanted to be here so you had to help around the hotel at least. It was actually fun even if you did have to do some work.