Part of the truth

You were extremely hesitant but you nodded your head agreeing to listen to her story. So she closed the door of the room you both were in and snapped her fingers making two chairs appear. She motioned for you to the skin and you did so, her shortly sitting down after you. You wanted as she smoothed down her dress and fixing her long silk gloves. You were getting a bit impatient, so then you were about to speak up but she had beat you to it.

"I understand how you must feel. You might feel betrayed, upset. Maybe even a bit angry. I know I shouldn't have kept any secrets from you but. I wasn't too sure if I could trust your companion."

She put her hand into her hair and while it was in there, hair started to glow a bit pink. When she took her hand out of her hair she pulled out a box, it had a small lock on it. "What is that?" You questioned her, but all she did was smile at you in return and continued to speak.

"You see. I was brought down to hell for many reasons. One of the main reasons is murder, now you may see that it is indeed bad but I made a living off of murder. I was a hitwoman and Jay my brother was my partner in the business." She then placed the box upon her lap and ripped off the heart-shaped necklace she had around her neck. She looked down at the heart-shaped charm. You now following her gaze.

"I wasn't a good person. But I did was I could to help anyone in need. Before I died I got in many fights getting heavily injured, causing scars to mark my body. You see. I enjoyed killing, it was such a beautiful thing. Seeing people struggling as their lungs filled with blood. Or see them squirm beneath my harsh grip as I slowly cut them open and rip out their organs. The sight of all hope lost within their eyes and how they dull out when they slip away from this world.."

Sweat started to go down your face as you listened to her speak about how she loved the murder people when she was still up above. It made you nervous what if she was gonna kill you? Yeah, you had powers but you still barely knew anything about them and you couldn't control them fully. You watched as her smile grew as she continued to talk. "I just couldn't get over the feeling I got when I hurt people but. I changed so much once I got down here. As you know or can tell, Alastor doesn't seem so fond of me and I know why."

She then tilted to box that she had in her lap up to her face and she looked down at it. She took the heart and stuck it into the lock and slowly unlocked the small box. She took out what seemed like a price of paper but it n closer inspection you saw that it was a picture. "I died much, much later after Alastor years ahead of him but I know he knew my family." She handed the photo to you and you took it in your hands, you saw a man and a woman standing on either side of a man with glasses. You stared at him and realized that it was Alastor.

You looked up at the Heart Demon then back at the picture. So this is what he looked like. "Wait, what does this have to do with all the things I saw about You?!" You slightly raised your voice at her, you expected her to frown and yell back at you but she just smiled more. "Well.. a few weeks after I was born I heard my parents had died or rather killed themselves. I came from a very, very wealthy family and I know my parents were good people. Well. From what I believe. But they were the ones who started to hitman business and started killing people for money."

She took the photo out of your hand and put it back into the small box, quickly locking it and putting it back into her hair causing it to glow pink. The bright color disappearing once she took her hand out from her hair. "So I know my parents wouldn't ever dare to kill themselves, they had everything they needed and they had to perfect jobs. They had crashed into a poll but nobody else was harmed beside them. And nobody was on the road beside them so why would they crash? I wasn't with them of course but. I know it was highly suspicious when I got hold of their files." She then put her necklace back on around her neck, picking up her hair so it can once again go over the chain.

"But I still don't understand, what is it that you are implying? You are just saying all kinds of things! You say you kill people then you go to your parents and Alastor being friends before they died!? Don't mess with me!" You yelled at her as you got up from your seat, you pointed your finger in her face with an angry expression. You couldn't get al this wrapped around your head. Why was she making you so confused?

"I'm implying that Alastor has poisoned my parents by putting it into their tea. My parents didn't have many friends yet they befriend the Radio Demon." She told you as she too stood up placed her hands hoping your shoulders, sitting you down. "They came from a small get together to celebrate my birth of I wasn't there and was left to be taken care of my servants." She then sat back down after she sat you down and once again smoothed out her dress. "He killed my parents, which led me to take care of my families business, yes I am a killer and I have killed many people with no regret. But I killed people who deserved to leave the world and not live another day."

She then stood up and looked at you sitting down in the chair. "I'm not good at explaining things.. I just ramble on and add things and take away things. So if this confused you, good. Because I need you to stay here and wait for Jay to come in because he'll be able to explain everything to your property. Now child. I must take my leave. Please stay."

"It'll be worth the wait, you'll be able to know more about your love interest."