Rant 79: Switching POV's too fast IN ONE CHAPTER

I can handle reading in:

'She walks across the wet green grass' POV and  'I walk across the very wet grass feeling some of the fine grassy blades slide on my sockless ankles' POV being used in one story.

But what I CANNOT stand IS using THREE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES IN ONE CHAPTER; Novel version, her vision, his version. If you are telling a story  using  'novel version'  and 'her perspective' then please stick with it; I mean I don't really care if the third POV is in a woman's along the storyline who isn't major to the story and her perspective lasts for a decent lengthen chapter.

When someone writes a MAN's perspective in the SAME chapter they are writing in a woman's perspective; it gets: WHY? WHY DID YOU WANT TO TRASH THIS amazing freaking good story and lose a reader? I just got sold into this story, now you just killed me using a sledgehammer without any mercy!

Why?

Like why?

I was reading a good Transformers fanfiction until it brought in someone else perspective,just when I got settled for  'novel' and  'her perspective' as a reader. It totally lost me as a reader, so I removed it from my reading lists. Good stories don't come waltzering around in many perspectives that make you wanna tear your hair out or just go with it--in the way you read it while reading Twilight's first few books because the dialogue and words flowed so well despite changing POV's--comfortably.

Twilight is the ONLY book series that I can compare this thing to.

This thing is so annoying you can see this subject in many other rant books.

I am a picky reader so when I get to read something like THAT IN A GREAT STORY; then I remove the story, leave a comment explaining that I won't be reading on and I wish them the best of luck with their story, and do not leave a vote. Yes; changing perspectives too fast in one chapter loses me permanently.

End rant.

Vote if you feel the same.