Sneaking around

This contains cuteness and a small make-out scene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

I woke up the next morning in Shoto's arms and smiled as I wiggled out of his arms then sat up. I stretched out my body standing up then kissed his cheek. I picked up his shirt off the floor and slipped it on then went to my drawers getting out a pair of dark green thongs. I put them on then walked out of the room and downstairs. I saw a note on the table saying my mum would be out of town for a few months, I sighed as I threw the paper away. I then walked into the kitchen and made some pancake batter as I started to cook them I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and a kiss be placed on my neck "Morning puppy" His voice was smooth and deep "Morning." I smiled continuing to cook "God you look sexy in my shirt." He whispered in my ear making me blush. 

I smirked and ground my hips back against him, I then felt him slap my ass. I moaned and he kissed my shoulder "You little tease" he whispered and I giggled "If you think I'm sexy like this then see what I have on underneath." I said seductively taking the last pancake out of the pan and putting it on a plate. "I'll check that in a minute but first you're a real good housewife aren't you?" he said getting close to my neck and I nodded as he licked it "I could be your housewife" I said then walked away from him with my plate. Shoto followed in after me sitting down with his plate and I smiled at him then started putting pieces food in his mouth but I stopped him.

I kissed his lips licking off the syrup he had on them and he blushed. He then leaned closer to me "Wanna see what chocolate and syrup taste like together?" he asked and I smiled kissing him. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. Our tongues danced together and when we pulled away there was a string of saliva connecting us "Mmm it tastes quite nice" I said licking my lips "You're right I want some more." He said the kissed me again, I smiled into it the kiss. When we finally pulled apart we ate our last bites. "Thanks Izu they were tasty." He said then kissed my cheek as I picked up his plate. I carried them into the kitchen putting them on the side. 

I walked back to Shoto "Come on let's get dressed and get to school, I believe we have a class practice for something today." I grabbed his hand pulling him up the stairs to my room, when we got in I shut the door. I slipped off the top and turned back around to face Shoto only to find him staring and me red-faced "Oh I see. Sexy puppy." He walked up to me and place his hands on my hips. I swayed my hips and we started to dance the both of us fell on the bed laughing "I should put some clothes on." I said as I went to my closet, I put on a pair of leggings so I was ready to dance later then I picked out a red crop top ending midway on my torso. 

I turned back around to show Shoto. "Is this okay or do you want to pick something out?" He walked up to me "Perfect" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck "Love you" I said to him and he smiled giving me a soft kiss "I love you too" He said and let go of me. He sipped on the shirt I was just wearing along with his jeans from his bag that he changed out of yesterday. I grabbed his hand and we went downstairs slipping on our shoes the grabbed our bags and left. I locked the door putting my keys in my bag and we began our walk to school, I slipped my bag on my back then grabbed his hand. "Let's not tell the class unless we absolutely have to," I said in a whisper and he looked at me nodding.

Shoto pov:

I knew it was going to be hard to hide how I feel about him around everyone but I will try for Izuku's sake. I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me, I leaned down to kiss his lips "I want kisses" He smiled and turned so he was in front of me. He jumped and wrapped his legs around me "Fine you can have kisses" he said and I smiled holding on to him as his arms went around my neck pulling me forward connecting our lips. "God Shoto, your lips are so tasty." he said pulling away and I smiled putting him on the ground kissing him again "Well yours are better" he smiled and started to walk ahead of me, I was content following behind him watching him.