School

This contains: slight mention of kinks and slight smut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku pov:

I woke up to my alarm and stretched my arms out "shut up stupid clock" I hear shoto whine "Come on Sho we have school" I reached over him turning off the loud noise. "No, cuddle" I was pulled into his chest "Shoto" I said as he snuggled into me deeper "No my muscles hurt and I'm tired" I sighed rolling my eyes "Come on my legs hurt and so does my lower back. When I said I know I'm gonna feel it, what we did yesterday I meant it" He looked at me sympathetically "Sorry" I smiled and kissed his lips gently "I don't mind I wanted it, I asked for it, now about your muscles. If you get your ass up and get ready, I'll give you a massage" he smiled sitting up "Okay, I'll get up but if you are in any pain later tell me I will help you." He kissed my lips standing up "You stay there I'll make you breakfast and get your clothes" he said and I giggled "No I want to help" he glared at me "I am going to make you breakfast and get your clothes you stay here. That's an order" I sighed knowing I had to listen as he has the control.

I really don't mind though as I felt safe giving it to him "Okay" he smiled and kissed me again "Good boy" he pulled me up slightly by the collar then ran a cold finger down my throat he slipped it down the front of my top resting on my chest slightly "Hmm" I moaned into the kiss "Can I please come with you, I'll be good, you can carry me." he sighed but smiled "Izu you know what I said, but as you asking so very nicely I guess you can come" I smiled and went on my knees as he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck he lifted me and my legs went around his waist. 

He walked us downstairs and sat me on the side in the kitchen "What should we have for breakfast?" he asked I giggled "Hmm. I want jam on toast" I said he nodded "And I'll have peanut butter" He put bread in the toaster, then pushed the button down he turned back to me stepping between my legs "I love you" he kissed my lips resting his hands on my thighs "I love you too" he said back "Are you covering these?" he asked running a finger over my neck "Well I was going to yes" he looked sad "But I can make it light so they are just pecking through" he smiled and nodded as the toast popped up. He put jam on mine and peanut butter on his, he shoved the toast in my mouth I smiled taking a bite he pulled it away taking a bite of his chewing we both swallowed our bites, he smirked "Hey baby I wanna taste something" I smiled and nodded, he kissed my lips his tongue slipping into my mouth playing with mine, I felt him slap my thigh "Fuck daddy" I moaned into the kiss. 

He pulled away licking his lips "Mmm peanut butter and jam taste nice, but I think it's you that I like the most" he was teasing, I grabbed his shoulder bringing him into a hug, I felt my hand rube the scratches "Sorry" I said, he just smiled "It's okay but can I have that message?" I nodded he took another bite of his food feeding me another bite of mine, he turned. I chewed as I moved my hands over his shoulders rubbing gently making my way down his back. I had finished my food and so had Shoto "Sho, babe?" he looked back "Hmm?" I smiled "Do you want me to continue?" he nodded "Please a little longer" I smiled and continued making my way up and down his back "Oh this is nice" He said.

I giggled and kissed his shoulder "Okay now I'm done. Let's get ready" he sighed and turned back around "Okay fine but just so you know, I want you" I felt him push his hips into mine "Shoto no" I said bitting my lips "We haven't got time." I said, he smirked "You don't have time of me aww" he turned away "I know what you're doing and it's not working at the moment, come on take me upstairs we need to get ready" he turned back to me with a sad face, I sighed "Come on Sho" I smiled as he picked me up and once we were in the bedroom, I pushed my hand on his groin "I'll give you help, but I'll have to be quick" he nodded "Please" I smiled as he pinned me to a wall "Puppy" I smirked as I slipped down to the floor, I pulled off his jogging bottom taking him into my mouth sucking fast and hard my hands getting what I couldn't fit "Oh fuck puppy" his hand went into my hair pulling, I smirked and let out a moan he grunted quietly pulling my hair more.